What Is The Best + šŸ Chocolate Bar In The World?

[quote=ā€œHis Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 352704ā€]The vast majority of items mentioned on this thread are not in fact chocolate bars. They are a load of shit with a bit of chocolate on the outside.
Iā€™m a purist who only partakes of Chocolate bars with at minimum of 85% Cocoa content, preferably northwards of 90%. Anything less than that is just sugar and fucking milk (and god knows whatever else shit if you count Mars, Snickers and others such abominations).[/quote]
Correct, galaxy or bourneville are the only real choices , perhaps dairy milk

I think I voted for Twix in the original poll but Snickers is my new number one. They are divine from the fridge.

fuckin peasentā€¦how could anything with peanuts be divine?..
Frys chocolate cream is the nicest bar aroundā€¦

In your opinion knobend.

This is the kind of pretentious shit weā€™ve come to expect from His Holiness

[quote=ā€œHis Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 352704ā€]The vast majority of items mentioned on this thread are not in fact chocolate bars. They are a load of shit with a bit of chocolate on the outside.
Iā€™m a purist who only partakes of Chocolate bars with at minimum of 85% Cocoa content, preferably northwards of 90%. Anything less than that is just sugar and fucking milk (and god knows whatever else shit if you count Mars, Snickers and others such abominations).[/quote]

Youā€™re getting mixed up between chocolate bars and just chocolate. What a boring world weā€™d live in if the confectionary giants didnā€™t stuff chocolate with wonderfully inventive treats.

The yorkie option does that refer to the plain yorkie or does it cover all yorkie versions like the raisin and biscuit yorkie?

On a side issue I like my chocolate bars cold and not at room temperature, for some reason I just think the bar tastes better when it has been in the fridge or the freezer.

I was never a huge fan of the Wispa but I impulse purchased one of them 3 weeks ago. Iā€™ve had about 5 of them a week since then - theyā€™re magnificent. This may be a brief but intense fling but I canā€™t get enough of the bastards. Superb.

Top 3 for sure.

I bought a Macaroon bar yesterday in Spar near Tara Street station. For some reason the squared version of them is nicer than the bar version.

Wispa Gold is a hell of a bar.

The Malteaser Bar is a serious bar of chocolate. Possibly the best out there at the moment.

Kinder Bueno is my go to bar.

:eek:

The new kit Kat range are class , one is a chunky caramel type and the other is a kind of burnt caramel standard set up.
Both are a vast improvement on the standard milk chocolate and wafer combination.
Iā€™ve always found the kit Kat ( and wispa particularly so ) kind of annoying in the way it sticks to the roof of ones mouth as you eat it.

Malteaser anything is the business. The ice cream is awesome.

I have been eating a lot of Crunchies recently. Lovely stuff. One of the lowest calories in a chocolate bar as well.

Iā€™m still enjoying the delights of the Double Decker barā€¦ some 18 years later. Friends, girlfriends and pets donā€™t even hang around for that long.

Not a big fan of chocolate but they are the business. That dairy milk oreo bar is fucking immense though and pips it to my number one.

Itā€™s currently between a Double Decker or a Star Bar for me. Iā€™m quite partial to the odd Topic now and again.

Anybody had the Oreos covered in white chocolate biscuits? Fucking hell, they are good. @Fran ?