🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

Reading about the damage to Jason Corbett by his father in law in the States. Good jesus.

Not following this but heard the coroners report this morning,
Word is that this will get very messy and the victims character will be destroyed rightly or wrongly.

Well that has already started with them saying that he was strangling her. Who knows what the truth will be in this case? In the latest report they were saying there were traces of a sleeping pill in his system.

You can be damn sure his character will be attacked. Like yourself, I know very little about the personalities involved but this will be interesting to say the least

Imagine that.

They’re making up as much shit as they can but a quick read of the evidence suggests it’s an open and shut case, his head was smashed in with a block.

Two people still alive’s word against a dead man so they are free to say what they want about him.

And one of them an ex fbi agent

The picking up of a bat on your way up to investigate a noise upstairs is explainable but where did the brick come out of?

And Baseball bat

Stradbally

13 Likes

Deterrent?

Waheeey

The family of his deceased wife may have a part to play as well

Will they be having a cut off him as well?

You are all over this.

Hmmmmm

If that was the case then why did his family fight for custody of the kids?

Think you’re a bit mixed up there Mike, anyway the kids are completely innocent victims, they’ve lost both parents now.

1 Like

Was it not his sister that fought for custody after his murder? My point was I didn’t hear anything about the first wife’s family getting involved in looking for custody of the kids.
Maybe I am mixed up and yea the kids are the innocent victims.
Either way it’s a sad situation