🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

Sigh and cringe

Yes, that’s generally how I react to your posts.

Have you anything to be doing mate, seething on the internet won’t pay the bills or make any contribution whatsoever to anything or anyone, I feel guilty now keeping you from all the important shit you could be doing.

It’s pretty obvious you’ve been doing nothing all morning except drinking, pal.

Generally I don’t like to make such claims against other posters but I feel it’s unavoidable in this case.

It is if you’re on a diet

1 Like

In the year of our lord 2 thousand and 2,
He set sail from his home down in Cork,
He was sailing away with a cart load of shoes,
Up to South Circular Road for some work,

He had Laminate Floors, his post are all bores.
And oh how he acts like a flute
His children were born, but his tackies are still unworn,
And they called him @backinatracksuit

17 Likes

That’s top class, a couple of factual inaccuracies and flute doesn’t fit neatly, but still :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just a pity I couldn’t get anything to rhyme with formica

1 Like

What’s that?

Oh look, something else labane is an expert in.

I don’t think it’s likely they are psychopaths by the way. Drug use or desensitisation to violence or both is more likely.

It’s what your counter tops are made of

Pics?

The case is tragic. The lock them up brigade aren’t bringing much. @maroonandwhite advocating a US style system as the answer is funny, given all evidence to the contrary.

The sentence is at the high end of the scale of what was in the judge’s power to hand down.

On the death penalty, I think that it’s merited for certain crimes. The kidnap and rape of the Spanish student in Dublin last week, I’d have no qualms about that guy being killed. My issue with the death penalty is that the judicial system is human and if you have the death penalty you will inevitably end up executing an innocent person. It’s all moot anyway since the death penalty won’t be making a reappearance in Europe, and rightly so.

1 Like

The details of this tragedy are coming out in the inquest, a couple of years ago in Oola,
Jodie is the child’s mother

I was the victim of a crime yesterday evening it’s not very nice

What happened, mate?

Ah fucking hell

Would certainly rule out recidivism and they would be rehabilitated during the eulogy at the funeral mass.

1 Like

Art, what does that big word mean?

the tendency of a convicted criminal to reoffend.