🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

He must be a right dozy cunt.

I’m only yanking your chain mate :wink:
You were the victim of a robbery, unfortunate but you’ll get over it. it’s already happened, I didn’t wish it on you.
The casual racism is fairly obvious, I’m sure you’ve no wish to revisit it.

You came to the wrong place looking for sympathy :joy::joy::joy:

He could throw up a gofundme page :smile:

The more I see, the more I think there is a tiny percentage of people who are inherently evil, and can’t help themselves.

Some of this is biological, some of it environmental. I have worked in a national school in a deprived area for the last 5 years, and the amount of boys that we have had to deal with who have emotional and behavioural disturbance (EBD) is scary. There are about 4 boys past and present that we fear are going to come back at some stage and do a Dunblane on us. Another cohort we know are going to end up deal or in prison before they see 20. They nearly all come from dysfunctional backgrounds where drugs/alcohol/crime are significant factors in their lives. BUt we also have some boys who are from really great families who love them and care for them appropriately, yet these boys are really disturbed. After they leave my school they all drift into a useless and meaningless existance of Xbox/Playstation and anti-social behaviour.

No amount of prison punishment is going to help these guys, they will do what they want to do because they are impiulsive individuals who get a thrill from extreme deviant behaviours. Child and adolescent mental health services in this country are embarrassing and disgraceful. And the sad fact is that they are going to get worse. Things are going to get worse.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/half-beds-at-children-s-mental-health-unit-to-close-due-to-nurse-shortage-1.3092525

6 Likes

There’s been ones set up for less - it’s not the financial loss it’s the ball ache involved and the annoyance of a little scrote thinking it’s ok to go around and fuck people over like that. As the title of the thread states - what the fuck is wrong with people

1 Like

I’m over it already but was very pissed off last night

He’s a nasty piece of work alright - he dresses it up with innocence and like butter wouldn’t melt but he’s a right nasty cunt alright.

2 Likes

I know, crowd of wankers :joy:

1 Like

He had a lot fooled with his charming personality his first year here.
We knew.

1 Like

Your mate is a stupid mother fucker… I experienced something similar a few years back - I left a nicely steamed bird with @Phil_Leotardo one night over in Edinburgh while I went for a piss – When I came out Phil was entertaining some randomers and your wan was gone - fucking raging so I was.

1 Like

Not quite the same but I get the sentiment

I have no memory of this :rofl:

Not saying it didn’t happen!

‘I support the death penalty… But I don’t’ a well thought out argument observed here

1 Like

Sick fuckers.

'Hon the brick

The poor girl. Thought she got away from one attacker only to be attacked again.

That’s not what he said though.

He supports the death penalty in principle for utter scumbags. But recognises that the judicial system is flawed and innocent people could be executed because of miscarriages of justice.

It seems an entirely reasonable position IMO.

So therefore he can’t support it really. Unless he’s suggesting that its worth the risk of a few innocent people getting executed. Why not say something like that instead of hedging and committing to no standpoint. I don’t support it at all for that reason. I fully support life imprisonment though.

Do you think our Gardaí are up to the job of deciding who gets the bullet in the head and who doesn’t?