🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

What do you think the armed response unit are carrying, water pistols?

Doughnuts

Sticking your beak in answering a question I never asked. Fuck off over to the football thread. You haven’t called Johnny Doyle a cunt in a good 12 hours. You’re due a top up.

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/if-the-cancer-doesnt-kill-you-i-will-man-threatened-victim-during-alleged-assault-court-hears-35979125.html

I’d gladly pull the trigger on this cunt

You silly cunt, guards in this country have been carry arms for decades, how embarrassing for you this must be.

I’ll decide. I’m rarely drunk on Tuesdays so every 2nd Tuesday I’ll set the punishment.

Degenerate scum who killed a father of 3 over a cigarette in Swords and forced them to have a closed casket because you beat him so badly. Step on up, its judgment time.

1 Like

Read my post again you inbred fool.

That would be a function of the judiciary surely

1 Like

In an armed response scenario?

Judge Dredd maybe

At least we’d have a death penalty

The death penalty was the original context, armed response would be a different shooting-barrel of fish alright

Sorry, reading your kids their bedtime stories is enough for me, I can’t be rereading your drivel as well.

You are at the " smell your sister" level of debate here. You can do better than that.

1 Like

Shur you’ve no sister you bullshitter.

I’ve got four of them and they’d all batter you. And me too now that I think about it.

1 Like

Dreadful banter

Don’t flatter yourself. I wouldn’t banter with an inbred weirdo like you.

I’ve had you jumping at every reply at all day. With the minimal of fuss. I’m a ghost. You can’t touch this.

A ghost? You post on here about 100 times a day and most of it is inane scutter.