🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

No need to be sharing with the board what you got up to over the weekend mate

An 11 week old puppy hammered to death then microwaved – up in Armagh - by a 16 and 23 year old…

I’ll see you that and raise you “A poor dog found Sunday morning nailed to a tree and wrapped in wire on the riverbank"

Wtf is wrong with @padjo? He seems very angry today.

2 Likes

Saw that on bookface. That reprehensible cunt deserves to die screaming.

Hooch is crazy

There’s a reward out for him. Hope to fuck something comes of it.

What the absolute fuck … Both cases are fucked up … animals wouldnt even inflict such cruelty on each other. These people are mentally disturbed.

Just remember to hug Brady today, reassure him that it’s an okay world to live in despite these horrible stories.

He had a playful nip on my face the other night— the cat freaked out and scratched the other side of my face… i’m like a rapist going around the place.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

They love their dog punishment up north

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is really irking me

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

Desperate stuff.
Very very hard to understand anyone doing that to a 3 year old. I could nearly understand it happening with an infant and a first time mother as sometimes the stress could be completely overwhelming. I suppose the full facts will come out in time but Jesus how could you do it.

You never know what’s going on in anyone’s head.

Sometimes your head would be fit to explode with a child, but yea, I cant even contemplate what sort of state of mind you’d have to be in to go off the deep end like that. Some peoples brains just goes haywire sadly, an awful act.

High as a fucking kite I’d say

Two Meath brothers convicted of raping two of their sisters http://jrnl.ie/3927376

A garda investigation has been launched into an alleged serious sexual assault which happened on Easter Sunday.

The Press Office at Garda HQ in Dublin confirmed to the Leinster Express that investigations are ongoing.

“Gardaí in Co Laois are investigating an alleged serious sexual assault which occurred on the 1st April 2018. Investigations are continuing.”

The confirmation follows a report in a number of national media outlets today that a young girl (9) was allegedly raped by an 11-year-old boy in a field in Co. Laois.

But, Garda Press Office declined to give details of those involved.