🤷‍♂️ What the fuck is wrong with people?

True enough.

When I heard the person last year I remember going to their feed and found what they were tweeting about a day or two after the arrest bizarrely run of the mill in the circumstances. Must be a bit of that.

1 Like

I’d take a pm out of pure nosing

1 Like

A mildly prominent politican has a child with severe mental health issues

I’ll take that pm too

As Kermit says it’s not easy being green

Evil bastard.

His attempts to cover it up sum the cunt up. Just fucking barbaric.

The poor mother looks like she’s only a child herself

The killer’s own mother later alerted detectives after reviewing footage from two CCTV cameras outside the family home, which showed him coming and going three times between 01:54 and 04:07.

His own mother obviously knew the cunt was an evil bastard. It’s cases like this where the death penalty is the only acceptable form of justice.

That couldn’t be the mother? There’s a reporting ban on naming the accused.

The victims mother

I thought older sister looking at that. Tis all the one

Imagine the amount of shite that goes on that the public never find out … We live in a fucked up world - all walking around in make-believe land… Every cunt is fucking tapped in the head.

To lighten the tone slightly, they are genuinely considering break dancing as an olympic sport.
A dance off for bronze.
:joy:

Sure they have ribbon dancing as a sport. Break dancing would be entertaining at least.

I genuinely cant see what possible good comes from naming him.

1 Like

He deserves a painful death - hopefully he comes by it sooner rather than later.

A 16 year old just doesnt go out and tho this tho – what the fuck was he exposed to over the years?

Unless there is a drop of evil in him.

No such thing mate — we are all born with a clean slate and it’s what we are exposed to over the years that generally makes us tick, and it doesnt always have to be fucked up shit either— mental illness is another thing altogether.