šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø What the fuck is wrong with people?

:rofl: rubber Jonny

And you havenā€™t used a rubber Johnny since Iā€™d reckon

1 Like

Thanks mate. Did you start the ma with him or befire him?

TNH

5 Likes

Youā€™re a funny guy. I like you, thatā€™s why iā€™m going to kill you last.

Sally :eek:

This is a serious issue alright @Blake
My school has a large proportion of particularly vulnerable kids and this shit was wildfire after the mid term break,
Good luck @glenshane, if the teacher has facilitated the bullying in any way she needs to be called out

2 Likes

What is the schools approach to this mono thing? I asked my eldest about it and she said it was teenagers putting mean faces on youtube

Youā€™re a fine advert for bating the lining out of kids
I remember standing having a yarn with a colleague when a passing student enunciated ā€œwell spit in my ass and call me charlieā€.
I decided not to address that particular ā€˜issueā€™. On she went.

Theyā€™re ā€œaware of itā€
Theyā€™re about to become a lot more aware if it

Mother ,nice lady, teacher -surprised she was A1- school then,the guy was in trouble for a good while,also told the kid no more or Garda or anyone else wouldnā€™t pull me off him,he was 16 my fella just turned 15, sorted,I went to the same school,and as a family weā€™re well known to be ok but donā€™t fuck about- did her homework no more hassle,

My stance is that the approach being taken is like pouring petrol on a fire. The thing is obviously pinging around the internet, getting traction among kids in a country for a bit, then getting taken up somewhere else. With the warnings being given out, kids imaginations must be running wild, so itā€™s not surprising to hear kids trying to imitate or get others to buy into the notion. If the GardaĆ­ and schools approached this with a bit of subtlety, less kids would be aware of the ā€œchallengeā€ in the first place.

1 Like

Like the effect suicide can have - like the Bebo ring in Wales years ago.

What?? The whole point is that the kids knew about it ages before any adult ffs. You think 8 year olds watch the news or read the indo, listen to Ivan on newstalk? Youā€™re saying that the warnings to parents being put out on media are causing the fear in the kids? Ffs they knew about this ā€˜challengeā€™ weeks ago from games etc. Your point makes no sense.

The manner in which it manipulates the childā€™s fear to not tell anyone is what is so disturbing. This is not the same as the boogey man stories or watching Friday 13th when we were small. This boogeyman is interacting with small children during episodes of Peppa Pig and the likes and showing them how they could kill themselves.

2 Likes

How are children aged 7/8 on social media or gaming? ā€” child services should be looking into these parents.

1 Like

Santa brings them smart phones

1 Like

It should be against the law to give anyone under the age of 16 a phone or use of a phone unsupervisedā€¦ thereā€™s ample enough evidence to show the internet is serious business and no place for a child.

6 Likes

The share price of TFK would plummet.

Whatā€™s the GAA policy on texting school going kids match and training times now?
How old do they need to be?