Whatever... snooze

OK lads. I’m willing to chair this. The aim of this thread is to present any long running feuds & bad blood to me for mediation.

The airing of all dirty linen, Ill feelings and old sores are encouraged and even demanded here. It is part of the healing process. The discussions are open to all, group therapy if you will. As a Top Top Poster, I will endeavour to sift through the hatred, the lies and the seething to bring an end to long running or slowly simmering feuds. But make no mistake, all will have to be laid bare before it can be healed.

Night is darkest just before the dawn lads. I’m here to mediate. Much Love.

1 Like

Go fuck yourself

19 Likes

Why the hatred mate? Were you an altar boy as a young lad by any chance?

A fail on your first mediation effort.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get to the core of your unhappiness. Was it the Christian Brothers what done it mate?

Ive been giving fooley an awful pasting lately.mainly because he is English

3 Likes

OK… That’s a start mate. Do you hate the cunt or is it just a mild dislike? @artfoley

I pity him and i hate his nationality

I detest horsebox, I don’t harbour as much total hatred for carryharry, I just intensely dislike him and his crawling up everyone’s hole on TFK. But yet I find both of them indistinguishable as posters.
Can you ban one or both of them.

1 Like

But your a West Brit type yourself mate no?

If you could tell him exactly what you think of him, what would you say? Let it all out.

1 Like

No mate.Im old money.not west brit

I would say that i felt he was a bald goofy humberside prick

*you’re

To be perfectly honest, he doesn’t even register, but if you can help him, please do so

1 Like

It will register when i crack your head open like a boiled egg

1 Like

@carryharry is a decent sort, you cunt.

First mediation sorted.

I’ll have to hear more on @Horsebox.

Old Money? How bland.

Anyway, @artfoley seems a calm sort. I feel @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy could be acting the cunt on this one.

2nd mediation sorted.

4 Likes

But but but have you heard about the time he did a collection for his friend?

Go on…

He bought his friend a trip to Amsterdam

Your not selling this to me mate. @artfoley is in the right here as far as I can see.

Stop being a cunt.

Next please.