What's your tipple?

:rolleyes:

Dunph is the best drinker around here. Stop trying to eclipse him.

Unfortunately Farmer he’s not exaggerating.
It makes for an unnerving night for the rest of us.

:o

Rintintin is a sow :clap: :pint:

• Pints of Heineken.
  • Vodka & Red Bull/7up/Blue WKD. :blink:
  • Gin & Tonic on a rare occasion.
  • Don’t like wine at all.

Thankfully he seems to have learned the error of his ways to some degree and generally drinks at a more casual pace these days.

Isn’t gin and tonic a bit of a womans pub drink? I cant take any man who drinks that on a night out seriously.

Did he drink at such a pace because he loves the taste of Guinness or is he just a mad bastard intent on causing carnage?

You’re probably right but I enjoy a hugh nonetheless. It’s all fun and games til I cry for no reason on the walk home at 3 or 4 in the morning.

[quote=“TwoRunnyEggs, post: 594438”]
Isn’t gin and tonic a bit of a womans pub drink? I cant take any man who drinks that on a night out seriously.[/quote]

Quite possibly. I know a few other lads that drink it the odd time and we’re all fannies.

I dunno why he specified Guinness because as far as I can see he does that with all drinks, and yes he is just intent on causing carnage.
He had a 60 year old man try to catch him by the throat Friday night.

Where do you stand on cosmos and other similarly girly yet delicious drinks.

They’re girly. :rolleyes:

Forgot to say, I usually have 3 or 4 cocktails at the end of the pub after drinking pints up to then but before hitting the vodkas in the club. Hmmm. Delish.

Rintintin seems like an alright sort but I fucking hate this type of drinker.

I also hate drinkers who force the pace because they have to head early or some bullshit. I remember drinking once with a married lad and he said he would be home by 11 to the wife. Next thing you know is that there is another pint waiting for you a minute after you have been served the last one.

I was actually going to start abusing Vinny on the 51 Facebook page for not putting any alcohol in the cocktails but then I forgot.

And of course I’m not sure it’s true because the last time I had a hugh cocktails there I puked my ring in Percy Place around midnight.

What happened to that Swamp Juice cocktail?

Fucking beautiful it was.

Wayhey carnage!!!

I might be doing him a disservice by saying he is “intent on causing carnage”, but carnage does seem to follow him around when he is drinking.

We were recently discussing a local acquaintance of ours who is generally a quiet lad but has been arrested from drunk and disorderly a few times lately. We managed to narrow it down that the only times he got arrested were the nights he went drinking with RTT.

Firmly a Guinness man myself. When the mood takes me I will have a large bottle of six, but 90% of the time its pints.

On a proper session it will be Guinness all the way, and if the session carries on only enough it will be onto Jameson with a drop of water.

If I am out for a few handy ones (5-6), during the winter months especially I often start with a pair of Jameson’s & Water or Brandy and Ginger, before a couple of pints.

If I am going for a meal, I will have Gin & tonic before, Wine during, Brandy after and then pints.

If it’s a stag or other such occasion that leads to messiness, all bets are off, and I will drink anything that’s knocking around, noble call and all that.

If it’s a wedding where I am attempting to hold it together and not really drinking, it will be Smithwicks, ya’d drink 25 pints of that piss no bother.