Whatsapp as gaeilge, ‘Big Gaeilge’

Someone told me last night that the woman in question here was married with kids and has since killed herself.

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

That’s true, tragic the whole thing.

It’s bullshit, but doing the rounds at a ferocious clip

3 Likes

You serious? Wtf

I think it’s true alright… The missus was on a hen in Lisdoon last weekend and it was confirmed there. Also, it’s fairly obvious from rip.ie.

I heard same last Saturday from a few different sources. Confirmed now, that’s desperately sad.

I really hope @Raylan is correct but I heard it was true from a regular Lisdoonvarna visitor during the week.

Whats happened here lads? A woman committed suicide cos someone took a video of her having sex?

On the main Street with revellers around her atin chips egging them both on. To be clear, there was no egg on the chips - it was encouragement i meant.

Tragic if true. I thought it was horrific when i got it sent to me…

Was she a local woman?

@Breaking_my_balls searching rip.ie/clare for clues

Yes. Also heard bulshit myself.

Video doing the rounds of a murder in Belfast at the weekend. Wasn’t @TheUlteriorMotive in Belfast? Cannot rule him out as a suspect

Don’t think that’s really of the shooting in Belfast?

There’s one of the two lads going in and legging afterwards. Police released it in hopes of it jogging memories

Assume we’re referring to the same video.

From 2018

1 Like

I have been duped by the INTERNET

Ruh oh. We’ve been hit lads.

And here was me thinking @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy had taken the morning off from spamming me and our mutual friends

1 Like

seems to be worldwide