Whatsapp as gaeilge, ‘Big Gaeilge’

Click up in the top corner of the conversation and you can mute it.

Thanks @TreatyStones buddy. Sorted.

For future reference they have this thing called google nowadays that can save you clogging the board with braindead questions

:rollseyes:

2 Likes

In fairness, if there’s one fella on the board who we know doesnt do much of a night it’s yourself. I’d have thought you’d be glad of the company.

1 Like

Oh ‘we’ do do we. Keep updating the board with fascinating anecdotes from your trips, what did you get up to in galway the last time? Had a pint in the front door, went to the eye cinema was it. Truly interesting stuff.

Gwan yetouchy fucker!!! They were the activities on two of my nights out. I also took my folks out for a meal and went for pints in Taffes another night. Rock and roll!

Ye cant be gettin touchy when you spent your new years eve drinking virtual tuborg with @sidney.

1 Like

Ive long since recognized the error of spending time debating with someone who admitted changing his social plans to try and win that argument on the Internet. I wasn’t at anything that night. Dont be sticking your nose into disputes between brimmer and i if you dont want to be in the firing line. But as one of the mouth piece north dubliners on here it seems you have to be seen to stick your oar into every conversation.

1 Like

Dead right.
Step 1: Inject oar.
Step 2: Stir

It’s ok to be lonely sometimes, @maroonandwhite, we’re here for you.

Thanks pal. If ypu ever wonder why people in galway, smile, go quiet and look at the ground when your down there, its because of that dublin oar and inability to stop using it. But continue being a total legend, on and off the Internet

What is this guff ?

1 Like

I’ve just read this thread - LOLZ.

Nah Pal. Galway loves me and I it. About 10years in a row holidaying there as kids. About six different spells living there. Countless weekends and great nights out. And I love arty types.

We’ll happily take your money, but dubs, particularly loud mouthed ones, are uniformly despised. We’re way too polite to ever say that to your face.

Swing and a miss muthafucka! Galway is one of my most lucrative places these days. Can’t get enough of us.

Jesus this has really got you. Might be time to shut your eyes and think of something that takes you to your happy place…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JORbaMkp0NI

I went to primary school with that beautiful girl.

1 Like

Brown bread

The smart guys are on Telegram these days.

What’supp?

The pretend terrorists are on the ball