Whatsapp as gaeilge, ‘Big Gaeilge’

No country for old men

It’s Graipe ffs. @anon67715551

Confirmed. It’s GRAIPE. You eat a grape. You threaten undesirables with a graipe

Now fall in.

4 Likes

Graipe? Who’d a thunkit

Indeed. And there’s even an implement that we’d refer to as a turf-graipe. These have the tine ends dulled so as not to penetrate the turf sods when forking the into trailers…
I know it’s all last century stuff but I’m told that residents of sugar beet producing counties referred to these unwieldy tools as beet-sprongs. Daft fuckers, everyone knows they’re turf-graipes.

2 Likes

I have my father’s graipe in the shed. Of all the implements, bladed, motored or chained, I’d put my hand on the graipe if the gate was breached and the cunts were coming up the passage.

No amount of cocaine would carry a man towards the graipe.

5 Likes

Hopefully the antagonistic bastards

An excellent deterrent indeed. Further evidence of the multiple uses of the noblest of implements.
Yes, yes indeed. You’d need to be off your rocker to tangle with a graipe wielder defending his home.

1 Like

Stale

“Let me save you!” :rofl:

5 Likes

Hon Badger.

29 Likes

Got that👍

Badger :clap::clap:

Badgers one of our own :clap:

The video with the bin lorry :hot_face:

2 Likes

Wheelbrace?

The seagull in santry :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Was that it? I wasn’t sure what it was. Would make sense though as he got it from the boot.

Yeah, as a collective unit the bin men didnt exactly cover themselves in glory

3 Likes