When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Youā€™re a junkie, thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s all anyone here needs to know. Your mind is gone.

1 Like

Bump :smirk:

1 Like

Strippers and Coke. That business was always doomed

Jack and crack

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™ve decided to start smoking the devilā€™s lettuce more regularly

5 Likes

Well that explains a lot, given my late 90s/early & mid 2000s

Hopefully itā€™ll improve your level of crankiness

Edibles are the way to go lads. Iā€™ve reassigned my slow cooker to canabutter production this winter, and have been experimenting with various hybrids and dosage. Much better than inhalation.

Signing in. 1st time in months, savage coke from coolock. Actually heading into a night club in Droghedaā€¦ Christ!

3 Likes

Enjoy, have you the daughters in tow?

No buddy, just myself and a mate

1 Like

Who is your drug dealer is it anyone famous?

Lolā€¦is Earth still open? Watch out for the humpy bastards.

1 Like

Very very poor fishing kid. Must try harder

@gilgamboa

Any experiences worth posting?

No pal nothing wild. Just having a very enjoyable few days floating along. Id the best sleep I had in years yday woke up feeling like id slept for 12 hours and id only nodded off for 20 mins.

3 Likes

Years ago I had to have an operation on the belly. I was on a drip so they gave me the anaesthetic through the drip rather than a direct injection. Therefore it took a split second longer to kick in. I remember thinking "fuck if I could bottle this feeling and sell it. Iā€™d make a fortune " I can still remember that high.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œiron_mike, post:379, topic:22113ā€] I
remember thinking "fuck if I could bottle this feeling and sell it. Iā€™d make a fortune " I can still remember that high.
[/quote]
I think a few have got there before you mate and they are known as drug dealers

10 Likes

I think what they gave me in the hospital for the procedure was more or less a date rape drug. Its conscious sedation so it doesnt knock you out, and you are aware of whats happening but most people dont remember any of it