When was the last time you did drugs or had a packet of tayto with a pint

Load of shite, Iā€™ve mates who have done over 10 pills in a night and no bother to them. Tripping balls you wouldnā€™t believe, never the same afterwards but no bother to them.

Did you ever go gay on the yolks?

Iā€™d be fairly asexual on them. Plenty of times Iā€™ve gotten very chatty and charming on pills and pulled the sexiest girl in the club and then been flat as a rope, just wanted to hug and chat.

Would you ever go around house parties with your t shirt off?

4 Likes

Nah not really but Iā€™ve gone around raves with my shirt off

did have you chats with lads you didnā€™t know for hours?

This fella plays in goals for us. A lovely young fella who has the world at his feet and is clinging to it right now. Less of the snide remarks please.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that but ashamed to say slightly releived too. Have a few lads that I coach down there this weekend too of the same age as mentioned in the article and was a but worried since I saw it. Hopefully your man pulls through ok.

Most young fellas are at that craic now. Two young lads (15 yrs old) I coach went to a teenage disco in limerick during mid term last year. Both of them ended up in hospital.

The ironic thing thing is MDMA is safer than alcohol but these lads are taking ā€œresearch chemicalsā€ ordered from the Internet. Scary

@johnnysachs - hope you get some good news pal

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the whole point.

This is a very sad story and I hope this young man pulls through.

Iā€™m tripping balls right now

2 Likes

The governmentā€™s drug policy is a joke

2 Likes

Itā€™s literally killing people.

Tax. Regulate. Advertisements to inform.

2 Likes

What does that even mean pal? Are you knee deep?

Just met Ivana Bacik at ATG, looking well. I had a nice pilled out chat with her, I was just polite and she was nice.

Are you very handsome?

he has a seriously toned chest I am told

Lads off their heads on pills coming into an Internet forum to post while at a festival.

Gas cunts

6 Likes

ā€œIā€™m having an unreal high of these yokes. The lads on the internet will love thisā€

1 Like

Passed away about 2 hours ago. Got to say my final farewell in the ICU in Cork. The grief is unimaginable. Some of extended family and friends gathered in the chapel where priest said a short prayer before his parents spoke. He was an only child. I donā€™t know how parents found strength to speak but they did. He was supposed to be going to a debs tomorrow and his tux was hanging up in his room. So senseless and such an extraordinary waste.

32 Likes