Where are they now?

Aine Chambers

5 Likes

Darragh Purcell?

Think he worked with MCD for a bit as a booker, maybe at the same time as the TV3 gig.

Paddy Casey played a gig close to me about 10 years ago. 10 paying customers at it.

I think I heard off someone that George Murphy did a big tour of the US. They lapped up the schtick.

Recently? Or back in the day?

Who was he?

Man George - The Irish World

Paddy Casey played a gig in Gorey last summer when the live music started back up and it was apparently a cracking evening. That’s about his level now, gigs of a couple of hundred people in Irish towns

Mundy was another massive cunt

Former Tánaiste Mary Coughlan….Fell off the radar with the lucrative parachutes…

I just looked there. Paddy Casey was playing in Whelans over Christmas.

I was at a Mickey Joe Harte gig back in my college days and we all got pissed off and walked out after he refused to keep playing “We’ve got the world the World” and instead played a heap of shit songs nobody had ever heard of.

2 Likes

Linda somebody. Can’t remember her second name.

A few years back. Halfway between now and his TV days. Not mentioned in the article posted though.

Eoghan McDermott

10 Likes

Has Conrad Gallagher been mentioned ??

2 Likes

This has the makings of a great thread.

3 Likes

You’d love Eddie on twitter these days

What actually did happen to him. He was everywhere and then nothing. I know there was ment to be some a candle involving him but it never came to light

Allegedly forced some young wan to give him oral pleasure.