Wheres the app gone

Rocko mods whoever. I can’t seem to locate the tfk app on the play store. And the link on the front page isn’t working. Any suggestions!

It’s complicated but we don’t really own the rights to the app. I’ll see if I can get it restored to the Play store through devious means. Otherwise maybe some kind soul could send you the file required via PM or email.

I can send it if you tell me how

Cheers I feel like my tfk experience is not what it should be of late due to not having the app. I hope what ever cunt robbed my phone out of the early house Saturday morning is at least taking advantage of it and has signed up as a new member!

The app can be a small bit hit and miss at times. If you have the Chrome app on your phone, TFK is pretty good on that.

I’d have to disagree with you there. So I would. Out of curiosity rocko who does own the rights to the app. It all sounds very dodgy. Are there some shenanigans going on!

I despise those apps. They have a complicated and boring history and really shouldn’t be working anymore so I’ve no idea how they still function.

I’ll see if I can upload the files here later that you can just install on your phone. I should have them somewhere.

Managed to find a version of the file required - should be back in the Play store in a few hours.