Which Irish egg chaser was shagging Brian Kennedy?

think anto said he was attracted to galways vulnerable side

Roger Wilson lads

is that the new version of soggy biscuit/

PM please.

I’ve heard something about one first (s)teamer today, would like to see if it’s the same.

To be honest I think this thread is in poor taste. A person’s private life, whether they are a professional athlete or not is no one’s business but their own.

Ill tell everybody to tell no one :wink:

Yeah but don’t you think if they are a gay the public has a right to know?

After outing Rory McIlory last week, it would be another coup for TFK to out a rogbee footballer this week. I wouldn’t say this board is homophobic, it’s just that the people in question are a bunch of utter cunts who we are prepared to deride for the good of Irish society.

what difference does it make Dunph? It’s their own business.

Why?

When you see how some lads have acted in this thread I can well understand why some lads dont come out. I would imagine that many suicides can be attributed to lads who struggle with their sexuality and when you see threads like this it is easy to understand why they do struggle.

Brian Kennedy using this stuff to keep himself in the news is more distasteful. What a cunt.

Pm please

He’s already a professional rogbee footballer so I don’t see how it could be any more embarrassing or difficult for him to deal with.

The main tactic for players in certain positions in rogger has always been to spread it wide and receive more balls so quelle surprise.

Seriously though if Brian Kennedy and this unnamed player want to engage in gay sex with each other I see nothing wrong with it at all, in fact it’s to be encouraged.

It’s just that there’s so many other things to make fun of when it comes to rogbee that this type of innuendo is pointless, it’s low.

I wonder who Niamh Horan slept with to get this “story” by the way?

If he was a soccer player, it would be easier again. What a crowd of wankers.

:rolleyes:

I doubt she’d get much leverage out of that :lol:

none of the Irish football team are beimg fucked in the ass by brian kennedy mate

That’s why I said “slept with”, as opposed to her normal carry on.

None of the current Irish rugby team either. I told you, who it was Roger Wilson, who has 1 Irish cap won back in 2005.