Who the fuck do you think you are going around shutting down threads

Bitterness is boring.

Signing in.

I wouldn’t be especially optimistic of an Irish win today, but this team is worthy of our support, and led by a man, Paul O’Connell, who exudes the very best of Irish values.

A team that represents the whole island in wonderful fashion.

1 Like

Anseo.

Fuck it. I thought we’d be all depressed from a drubbing from our uberneisters on Thursday. What the hell. Allez les Vertes

Absolutely signing in. Not overly confident of a win today either largely due to French unpredictability.

The calibre of wanker signed in here says it all.

Massive difference between facing a primed French side in the World Cup and playing them in a February friendly when they’re largely uninterested and fatigued by their intense club schedule.

Signing in

I’m in. Come on Ireland.

More or less in. At this stage, to quote Moe from the Simpsons, I’d say I’m a well wisher in that I don’t wish them any specific harm.

2 Likes

Yeah, that about sums it up

Someone give me a leg up onto the bandwagon, quickly before it gets away from me.

2 Likes

Climb aboard mate, plenty of room.

2 Likes

signing it

I’ll give you a leg up, if you give me hand up once you’re in.

Has the bandwagon officially started? If so, then sign me up, come on you boys in green!
(Sorry, do we say that for the rugbyball?)

Apparently not.

Oops

Ah fuckit in for a penny in for a pound. I have always thought a northern hemisphere team had every chance of winning this and have seen nothing yet to change that opinion. O’Brien’s shot into Pape’s gut was glorious. Do it for Pauli lads.

1 Like

Apparently, if Pape puked it would have been regarded as a ‘cleanout’. I’m no expert on rugby foozball though.

#ComeOnYouBigIrishGuys

1 Like

No. COYBIG has a totally different meaning in eggball.