Who was protecting Jimmy Saville

Steady on now mate.

2 Likes

Is this really the issue you want to stick your head above the parapet on the forum?

Indeed pal, one down, only 11 more sexual assault convictions to overturn. Hopefully Rolf has enough time on his side to see this out.

1 Like

Just look at the evidence he was convicted on in that case. Accused of an assault in a town he had never been in, with corroborating evidence from a lying fantasist, which the prosecution ā€œforgotā€ to divulge to the defense.
It is exactly the sort of farce that got the Guildford four banged up (and denied an appeal)

Not really, no, but having been at a recent talk by paddy of the Guildford four, I have little confidence in British justice.

1 Like

Jesus he is as guilty as sin. He could have been pulled in OZ as well.

Is it not a sign its working a bit better that they found a better result

Seriously kev, on what do you base this assumption?
The British ā€œjusticeā€ system is fucked.
You have known Asian paedophile gangs raping children at will, with police, social workers and the political elite afraid to even suggest it for fear of painting themselves racist, and losing a few pakistani Muslim votes, and with it, their free sherry at the lord mayors dinner, whilst children are defiled over and over and over again. At the same time you have trial by tabloid of people like cliff Richards. The police are happy to ransack his home with a riot squad, and not only that, ensure full media coverage, including helicopters, by tipping them off. You have police happy to take the word of known fantasists and liars, and smear innocent people and, as you know, thereā€™s no smoke without fire. Meanwhile they ignore serial complaints about gang rapists of children.
They would have zero qualms in arranging evidence to suit, rather than look silly by having a prosecution fail.
I donā€™t know whether harris is guilty. I donā€™t know any detail of any complaint, but from what I heard the odd time on the news, there wasnā€™t necessarily a whole heap of physical evidence, and then you have the police, and the prosecution knowingly allowing him to be charged with, and found guilty of, a serious crime that they knew he could not have committed.

4 Likes

Good enough for me. Drop the charges

2 Likes

Does the Harris defence team know about this revelation.

Itā€™d be nice to hear Two Little Boys on the radio again sometime, the inevitable loss to future generations of that song was one of the tragedies of that case

They still play Beat it.

That song is a choker.

Fuck me it got me even as a kid.

There was plenty evidence against him.

Anyway that has nothibg to do with cops not dealing with other cases.

Of course they need to be dealt with. But its hardly the fault of lads doing Harris that someone else is not done.

Bizarre view.

Its a different discussion

Canā€™t you see Joe Iā€™m all a tremble
Perhaps itā€™s the battle noise
But I think itā€™s that I remember
When we were two little boys :cry:

1 Like

I preferred Stairway to heaven myself.

Football crazy is a cracker as well

1 Like

Did you think I would leave you crying
When thereā€™s room on my horse for two ā€¦
Climb aboard and donā€™t be cryingā€¦
It can go just as fast with two.

Was watching the Louis theroux documentary on him there. Made Harvey weinstine look like a page boy. Strange no ā€™ me too movementā€™ followed after what he done,took a load of rich celebrities sucking harveys dick to get jobs to get the ball moving.

Cowpat