Who was protecting Jimmy Saville

They’re creepy and they’re kooky, Mysterious and spooky, They’re all together ooky, The Adams Family.

PR guru Max Clifford has been arrested as part of the UK police investigation into historical sex offences.

Let’s see how he spins his way out of this.

Max will have a tearful three page ‘exclusive’ with one of his stable of newspapers at the weekend, no doubt. He has ruined enough peoples lives, karma may come back and bite him.

He must have dirt on plenty of people, wouldn’t be surprised to see some other stories leaked to detract from his own woes…

I would have presumed that he was arrested due to the fact that he may have covered up some of these incidents for his clients as opposed to actual pedophilia, I suppose time will tell

Very likely. I hope that odious cunt gets properly fucked over this.

The Irish Times reports that Clifford was arrested this morning on suspicion of sexual offences.

delighted for the prick

Stuart Hall’s arrest is a much bigger story than some no-mark like Clifford.

True, Stuart is a legend, disappointed about that one.

As the Papal Nuncio I could tell you a thing or two about this sort of thing.

Papal Noncio

We’re going to have to rename this thread who wasn’t protecting Jimmy Saville if this keeps going. Is the world full of paedo’s or what?

Two little boys had two little toys
Each had a wooden horse
Gaily they played each summer’s day
Warriors both of course
One little chap then had a mishap
Broke off his horse’s head
Wept for his toy then cried with joy
As his young playmate said
Did you think I would leave you crying
When there’s room on my horse for two
Climb up here Jack and don’t be crying
I can go just as fast with two
When we grow up we’ll both be soldiers
And our horses will not be toys
And I wonder if we’ll remember
When we were two little boys

Sky’s silence on this matter since Max was hauled in is alarming given the usual fanfare thy give these developements but nonetheless unsuprising given that Max is probably in cahoots with many in Mr. murdoch’s towers who are may be on tenterhooks as well right now… .
i have Sky on here for the last hour or so as its a v slow friday and they just briefly mentioned Max in passing by saying he was " distressed".
instead they are focusing their news coverage on 2 other sexual deviants from sinn fein and the DUP meeting with hilary clinton over flying a flag over some building in belfast.

Max has knowledge of Jock Stein type proportions id imagine here and the fallout could be epic if he spills the beans

you’ll be next id say if your internet history is anything to go by

Max just interviewed there outside his stately home in the passenger seat of his Bentley saying that " one accusation goes back to 77 and the other a few years later" that he knows nothing about, he also went on to say that if “you had featured in as many front pages as him you’d be well used to this”… He had a strangely guilty look about him tho, its possible now that he is harboring huge knowledge and also maybe had a few flings on the side as well when the opportunity arose, I suppose he’ll be off to The Priory for some RnR now to get him over this

He had that tell-tale innocent yet strangely sinister look on his face. That’s often a giveaway in these situations.

Jim Davidson arrested now. :o

Big break for detectives.