Who wasn't bugging GSOC

And not one single fuck does she give.

She must have some serious shit on senior FG and FG figures. Nothing else makes sense.

They bought off Shane Ross by reopening a Garda station on his manor, that’s how Oirish politics work.

They should go after these fuckers pensions. She must be hanging on to get to a Commissoner pension.

Here lads,

Pick the bones on this one

You could do better than link to the indo report on it.

2 Likes

Broadsheet is where it’s at here.

Someone put it nicely on twitter about how Broadsheet are using the phrase “readers will recall that…” throughout their reports to show up these snakes.

They report some outlandish claim made to the tribunal by a lying cunt.

Then they throw in the “readers will recall…” bit which refers to previous evidence or other known facts which clearly shows the claim to be (malicious) bullshit.

Then report the next piece of made up evidence.

Then another readers will recall.

And repeat.

It’s pretty sickening to read the extent of what went on.

6 Likes

Agreed that broadsheet is excellent in this but the examiner is doing good work too and has been the only broadsheet to go after AGS consistently. Another good editorial today which highlights Ms D’s “inconsistencies”

2 Likes

True. Mick Clifford has been particularly good on this.

Here’s an extract from The Irish Times today on these inconsistencies:

I’d strongly suggest everyone read yesterday’s transcript. The D family are not to be trusted

1 Like

Damn right, the father tried to get back at McCabe with the worst accusation you can make against someone. The father being a garda as well would know how the allegation would treated also. Fucking disgusting.

1 Like

Is that online

Edit - I see it is
Www.disclosuretribunal.ie

I see the Superintendent Taylor is using Hanahoe Solicitors. :joy:

@artfoley

Around what age was Ms D when the allegation surfaced?

At what age was she when the alleged incident took place?

Any connection to the ex Dublin footballer or are they one and the same?

One and the same

1 Like

She would’ve been around 6 when the alleged incident took place, if at all.

She would’ve been around 14 or 15 when she reported the alleged incident, a few months after McCabe had disciplinary proceedings brought against her father.

She would’ve been 21/22 when she told Paul Williams an entirely different story about what she alleged happened with McCabe compared with what she told social workers, the gardai and the counsellor.

She would’ve been 23 / 24 when she made further hearsay allegations to GSOC about McCabe hanging around schools and that he’d also sexually assaulted a girl in Monaghan.

1 Like

Is it known what Garda D did to incur the wrath of McCabe in the first place. It’s typically Irish that the unfounded allegations against McCabe are widely known but not those which Garda D was demoted over.

Probably falsifying breath tests or something like that. :slight_smile:

Who’s giving evidence today, chaps?

Drink on duty at the scene of a suicide if I recall correctly

Supt Noel cunningham

After the damage this one done it’s no wonder senior mgt put a stop to actual breath tests.