Who wasn't bugging GSOC

What a coup for Ms O Sullivan, she’ll wow them in Europe like all the others we’ve shipped out over the years.

It’s not like we don’t have form in this, Kevin Cardiff and Phil Hogan spring to mind. Both made monumental fuck ups and were shipped off to nice cushy numbers in Europe. Callinan will be spitting bullets that he was forced to resign and not given a nice cushy number as well.

I see the fearless Gemma O’Doherty has turned her attention to the Sophie Toscan du Plantier case in the past week or so and seems to be implying that a Garda may have killed her.

1 Like

She’s having a right go at Philip Boucher-Hayes.

Philip Boucher-Hayes gave a tour de force in his reporting of the most recent Bailey trail.
Would give a fantastic run through of the days proceedings, acting out each persons testimony.

With herself and John Delaney at the helm of things in Europe in their respective fields there’s never been a better time to be a European.

Isn’t that well known/speculated? What’s she saying?

Its true, we do only send our best and brightest abroad CC @Tassotti

She’s had a nervous breakdown

Phil Hogan too. And Pat Hickey is still president of the Federation of European Olympic Committees.

Truly our brightest and best.

I believe I called this correctly

How long did she have to stick out the job before she got a pension

3 years I think.

I think she had to stay in the gig until November. She played it well. Gave in her “intention to resign/retire” with the relevant notice and managed to get her gardening leave to boot

1 Like

I suppose we’ll never actually find out who/what/if anyone was bugging GSOC at this stage :cry:

Given what’s come out since I’d be pretty confident the Gardai were bugging GSOC

1 Like

This Harrison chap seems to be a less sympathetic type of character.

I feel he’s jumping on the whistle blower wagon

He seems to have a bit of a messed up private life. The partner is odd, she reported him to tusla for some reason and then withdrew it but said it was early in the relationship.

Then Harrison puts in for a transfer and is moved to some station in Donegal and it turns out his partners brother is being investigated for some crime and neglected to mention his relationship with the sister.

His partners brother run over and killed that guard a few years back.I think he *escaped from Loughan House after.
*Walked out.