Who wasn't bugging GSOC

Coveney will be leader of FG before 2020

SF putting it up to FG and FF to act now. Pressure ramping up on Leo and mehole to take action.

Leo is throwing her to the wolves. The lack of wagon circling around is unreal, the issue wasn’t even mentioned at the FG Parliamentary Party meeting on Tuesday

It’s either that or an election.

Flanagan should be thrown to something worse, the poppy wearing cunt.

1 Like

McCabe has taken quite a few scalps and all he’s had to do is tell the truth. 2 MOJ’s, 2 commissioners and a Taoiseach. A couple of judges’ reputations have been stained too. Some man for one man.

4 Likes

Didn’t the head of the Dept of Justice also resign?
The indo seem very determined for Fitzgerald to survive this.
They had a headline yesterday of something like “Fitzgerald survives storm” as if the whole thing had been put to bed.

I always chuckle when I hear her name, Julliette Gash from Didsbury

1 Like

The lad Kenny sent to Callinan? Forgot about him. didn’t realise he was head of Justice Dept.

Her and Nicole Gurnin

I suspect you are right (hope). There will be a general election before then and it will be a Fianna Fail majority government backed by Sinn Fein.

Also it was conspicuous by its absence on RTE sixone yesterday. They lead with the story line of Karadzic which is fair enough but no mention of it anywhere.

The same lad who was kneecapped by the General for doing his job as a social welfare inspector

Amazing what can be achieved by saying “yessir” all the time. Be interested to know how he thought was the biggest crook he’s had dealings with.

It looks like the scandal is too big to just sacrifice Frances. If she goes then Charlie surely has to go too. The ball is in FF’s court now after SF tabling the no confidence motion, do they have the balls to pull the plug on the government?

No they dont

I agree, they might abstain though.

That’s what will happen and that will save her. FF are some rats if they don’t get rid

No they aren’t “ready” yet. They’ve been making no inroads on a very average government up to their necks in shit. Mehole has to go. Just a reminder of previous FF incompetence

1 Like

I think FG and their allies in government have 57 seats, all other opposition have 56. It only takes one of the independents to turn and FG are in trouble. You probably would have Michael Lowry riding to Leo’s rescue in that scenario though.