Who wasn't bugging GSOC

While I think a blind eye being turned to a few late pints isnā€™t the end of the World, itā€™s fairly ridiculous that 30 premises could operate with no liquor licence at all and the least they could do is pay for the late licence.
Hotels charging people for late licences and not paying for them at all is an absolute disgrace as well. They should be forced to refund them all. The place I had my wedding tried that on with me and I told them to take a running jump, ā€œyou want me to pay for you to make more money?ā€

Be easy enough find out if itā€™s true or not.

You must be happy about that.

Iā€™m delighted Mike :rollseyes:

I notice there isnā€™t much comment on this forum over the Africans reverting to type and going buck ape around Dublin over the Christmas, much the same as there wasnā€™t a jot of coverage on RTE about it. If it was 10 years ago thereā€™d be uproar about it but much like the climate change bollox everyone has to toe the line and follow the narrative thatā€™s fed to them by MSM.

There was a lot of comment

Can you retract ypur post

Common knowledge about mcSorleys anyway for a long number of years

1 Like

No I canā€™t, maybe it was lost in all the shit that weirdo Sidney is spouting on here, in fairness itā€™s hard to wade through all his waffle to get to anything interesting anymore

1 Like

Sure coppers seems to have impunity to open whatever hours they like and it right beside a Garda station

3 Likes

And the Black Door across the road is the latest opening bar in Dublin. I thought since they got rid of theatre licences all places had to stop serving at 2.30am Monday to Saturday.

Yep. Id say in most towns around the country at least half the bars dont have a valid licence.

A publican in a town in W Cork told me recently that a new Sergeant had come into the town. He called in for a pint off duty one night to introduce himself. And set out the ground rulesā€¦not bothered about closing time within reason but if you keep fellas late you are responsible for getting them home.

Iā€™d assume he didnā€™t pay for a drink all night either?

A very reasonable attitude :clap:

6 Likes

But the shit hits the fan when you have a Toscan duPlantier situation

How do you mean? If the sergeant is in horsing free pints when an english murderer is on the rampage?

1 Like

If the lads are out drinking, riding and looking for soft touches; chances are they wonā€™t be on the ball when the big one drops

True true, best shoot bailey before hitting the pub to be safe.

1 Like

Is there a Venn diagram of areas with unsolved murders and lax policing of licensed premises.

A man looking to commit a murder could find that usefulā€¦

1 Like

I think @maroonandwhite has a point. If you shoot every stranger that comes into town youā€™ll narrow the suspect pool way down.

2 Likes