Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Now that I have decided to grace these pages for a little while, seeing as I was missed, I’m just throwing this up there in preparation for the inevitable. Bearing in mind that this is a thread for the future, how does the following sound?

Given the recent sacking of the Politically Motivated Understudy and his band of merry selectors, who will be selected to build Limerick into a force (if possible) to be reckoned with?

FOAD

Dalo & Carey

:eek:

[QUOTE=“Batt the Ladd, post: 1149880, member: 1578”]Now that I have decided to grace these pages for a little while, seeing as I was missed, I’m just throwing this up there in preparation for the inevitable. Bearing in mind that this is a thread for the future, how does the following sound?

Given the recent sacking of the Politically Motivated Understudy and his band of merry selectors, who will be selected to build Limerick into a force (if possible) to be reckoned with?[/QUOTE]

Ollie Moran in 2020 after TJ steps aside after winning 5 All Ireland’s in a row

:clap::clap::clap:

TJ, a leader of men!

:clap::clap::clap:

What does that mean, please?

If you’ll allow me.

Fuck Off And Die is the usual meaning of that particular acronym. But look he probably didn’t mean it I wouldn’t take it to heart or anything. -BE

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1150473, member: 1495”]If you’ll allow me.

Fuck Off And Die is the usual meaning of that particular acronym. But look he probably didn’t mean it I wouldn’t take it to heart or anything. -BE[/QUOTE]

I partly guessed that was what it meant but now that the baalbec have become another in the long line of Limerick soup takers I don’t worry too much about what he says. However, even at that I couldn’t go against them tonight.

+1

Just getting this thread up there for the weekend. It will be the last game ever for the Politically Motivated Understudy so let’s be having you folk of TFK.

Is Daly a shoe in for the gig next year? Will PMU stick it out for a holiday and then resign or will he do the decent thing on Saturday evening? So many questions.

TJ is the only man for Limerick manager.

His position is very safe and he has huge backing.

Next Saturday will decide TJs faith

:eyes: :abcd:

Is Brudair going/gone ?

Would be surprised if he was.
Seems to be doing a decent enough job and would imagine he would like to stay put for another while to see the “fruits” of the rebuilding process he has undertaken over the past two years.

Good few established players will not be involved next year with the Footballers though. Demands put on them this year were a bit crazy. There were weeks leading into the Clare game when they trained 4 nights a week and not allowed go near their clubs even though the Clare game was 4/5/6 weeks away. Pissed off a lot of people, especially the clubs.

The magic duo in the well for next year , Ciaran managing and Mark Foley coaching ,

They certainly seem to have the well on a high. Was talking with a lad from there the other evening and he was full of praise for Foley in particular.

My money is on Daly for the senior gig next year. PMU will stick it out until he has absolutely no choice but to announce he is not up to the job. The pity is that Daly is likely to become another souptaker, like Balbec, and any good work he is capable of will come to nought.

:cold_sweat:

Surely there is no-one who can defend such a performance from the sideline at this stage and PMU will never get to complete the ridiculous 3 years he was disgracefully given by the incompetent top table with the influence of the money men?

I would like to think Daly will get it but I fear he will join the list of Limerick Souptakers and we will get nowhere, ever.

A sad day for Limerick hurling, a very sad day. Now watch how the top table circle the wagons. Cunts, the lot of them.