Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

9 minutes. Let’s do this.

9 minutes, 10 men, 2 goals, 1 club

Disgusting route 1 stuff. Clueless. Begone.

Let’s have no defeatist talk. We’re still here and we’re still fighting.

Great save Joel.

The start of a bad week for Wigan unfortunately.

Optimistic talk only please gents.

Caldwell running forward to press the Swansea centre backs was hilarious. They rolled it down the flank and then across to where he was posted missing and Dyer missed a one on one.

We lose.

2 wins, away at Arsenal & at home v Villa should see us right.

Al Habsi back in goal for Saturday’s cup final

I’ve great faith in Steve Clarke and I’ve no doubt that West Brom will do us a favour at Carrow Road at the weekend. With Norwich away to Manchester City on the the final day, a win over already safe Aston Villa will secure our survival for another season.

The Wigan Warriors are top of the super league table. That’s the only thing real Wigan folk care about.

What happened lads? Just in the door from a challenge match. Fuck my life. :frowning:

On top of that absolute sickener, I’m sorry to have to inform TFKWSC members that the bass player from The Verve has pulled out of Saturday’s pre-FA Cup Final brunch. A session bass player from the recording sessions from the band’s 2008 album “Forth” will replace him. Terry Newton’s brother is still on the guest list however.

If you’re a member who has committed to the trip you’ll have already received your PM with the itinerary for the big day - I’ll see you all at Dublin Airport at 6am on Saturday. Best wishes also to members who will be assembling for the official TFKWSC Dublin and Limerick meet ups - sorry you guys can’t make it but I know you’ll be with us in spirit.

Sidney, I am having problems with the pdf file you sent for my printable cut-out Wigan Athletic 2013 FA Cup Final flag. Is there an alternative?

Sorry about that Bomber, with the stress of tonight’s result I obviously messed up the attachment. I’ve re-sent it to you now, hopefully everything is as it should be this time.

Can Scrunchie, carryharry and mickjones also confirm if they’ve received the itinerary and flight details, please?

[quote=“Sidney, post: 769508, member: 183”]

Can Scrunchie, carryharry and mickjones also confirm if they’ve received the itinerary and flight details, please?[/quote]

Affirmative.Thanks to the organizing committee again. :clap:

Bought one of these today, giddiness levels slowly boiling up.

http://www.laticsshop.net/assets/images/cached/img/600x600/303acc82a775df73a912071db8a60a5d/product/fa-cup-final-scarf_1367067934.jpg

All received. The big countdown is on.
Going to the barbers tomorrow for a “Kone”

That’s great, Scrunchie and harry, just waiting on mick to confirm now and we’ll be all set for a memorable day. The only problem is that mick isn’t on the forum much these days. I know he’s down in your neck of the woods harry, as a fellow Tipp man, would there be any any chance you could pass on the details in person, perhaps tomorrow or Thursday night?

Thanks in advance.

Will do Sidney.

Will be talking to him at the Tipp Branch meeting of Wigan supporters @ Lar’s bar in Thurles tomorrow night.