Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

Nobody cares about us, we like that.

We’ve got a shit, soulless ground in a retail park beside a motorway junction, and no fans (outside this thread and Roy Keane).

We are the ugly duckling of the football world.

Before March we can’t beat an egg. Then we take on the world and win.

Everybody always says that this is the season we’ll go down.

We never do.

We never will.

Signing in

My second favourite FPL team - signing in

My 5th favorite EPL team. Signing in.

They said Manchester United had the title wrapped up last year. A nice easy three points at the DW.

They said.

Ho ho ho.

Signing in. Robert Martinez-smart, suave, successful and all round nice guy. :clap:

The greasy Dago tried to get James McCarthy to declare for Scotland right up until he finally played a competitive game for Ireland.

Not signing in.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 755621, member: 129”]The greasy Dago tried to get James McCarthy to declare for Scotland right up until he finally played a competitive game for Ireland.

Not signing in.[/quote]

:eek: Signing out.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 755621, member: 129”]The greasy Dago tried to get James McCarthy to declare for Scotland right up until he finally played a competitive game for Ireland.

Not signing in.[/quote]

+1

Martinez is a horrible hun of a man

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 755675, member: 1137”]+1

Martinez is a horrible hun of a man[/quote]
Superb. Fuck off the both of you. We don’t want your support.

Good lad.

WIGAN BOSS ROBERTO MARTINEZ says his star midfielder James McCarthy faces “a very, very deep” decision about whether to switch allegiance from the Ireland to Scotland.

Martinez: McCarthy must not rush international switch decision

Some startling revelations have been brought to my attention Sid-anyway Dave Whelan is a cunt.

Fuck it, I’m on board this bandwagon… signing in

Dave Whelan is a loud mouth, self important, bumbling shit bag. I have no ill feeling towards the club however.

DWFC are a loathsome cunt of a club. Cannot wait to relegate these cunts on the final day of the season.

They add nothing to the greatest league in the world.

We’ll never go down
We’ll never go down
We’re Wigan Athletic
We’ll never go down

:clap:

Another injury time goal. Never give up

What a day. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Wigan beat favourites and previous cup finalists, Millwall, to reach their first ever FA cup final