Wilder v fury 2

On saturday night tyson fury has a rematch v deyontay wilder this should turn out to be a cracking fight.
After a scintillating first fight that ended in a draw with many believing fury had won on points despite two brutal knockdowns this is a fight that should be pencilled in, the sporting calendar.
This is a fight that sees the heavy hitting wilder v the cunning and more skillful boxer fury take place in a time where heavy weight boxing is in the shits.
Alot of people going for fury to win on points again however I feel that at 40/1 paddy power a 8th round stoppage for tyson could well and truly become a nice little earner.

2 Likes

Fury unanimously on points.

Wilder by KO

Wilder by ko

This stuff is a scripted ffs.

The Gypsy King on points.

Wilder by ko

Will the script be leaked like summer slam was?

Heavyweight boxing is not in the shits - it’s more competitive now than it has been in years.

Wilder by KO

1 Like

Doubt this is rigged. No idea who’ll win. If fury is right he has a good chance, but im always wary of fighters changing trainer.

Fury on points

• Wilder
  • Draw
  • Fury

0 voters

Boxing has been rigged for years - it’s worse than WWE

Some has, most hasn’t

Fury will school him on points. Wilder despite he’s record is a terrible boxer. Fury just needs to keep at a distance

Fury 2/1 on points

Wilder by ko/tko is 13/10 with Boyles. This will be a very similar fight to the first one, expect Fury to dance around and jab his way to a comfortable lead possibly every round but Wilder will find him at least once with that nuke of a shot and there will be no miraculous comeback this time.

1 Like

Pikeys don’t stay down

1 Like

It’d be remiss of me not to take this opportunity to remind posters that I was at the first fight. Just said I’d mention that.

3 Likes

It is in the shits when aj is holding four belts wilder holding the wbc and hand picking his opponents. Dillian white has been no 1 mandatory for at least 18 months and wilder refuses to fight him. If your a boxing fan you,want fury to win as he will fight anyone anywhere.
Fury is the best technical boxer out of the division