Will Cork be saved ? Celtic fc giving them a dig out

[quote=“north county corncrake”]FORAS need to take the reigns & not that gombeen coughlan

Coughlan our hero[/QUOTE]

yay kilcoyne:clap::smiley:

I was never going Mullach, i had Football championship last night, i was merely commenting it would be a good night. The weather obviously affects crowds.

two days before Cork play an all-ireland 1/4 final??..what you playing kev over 40’s??..:stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the situation with the players does anyone know?

heard on the wireless the other night that they are all pretty much free agents now and can leave the club when they wish…

Yeah - and if they decide not to? I say this because there aren’t going to be many offers on the table. I think Pat’s might be having a look at the goalkeeper but other than that I think the wages these lads are on will scare off clubs who otherwise might think about signing them.

If Bohs weren’t under an embargo I’d love to see us sign Gamble.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Yeah - and if they decide not to? I say this because there aren’t going to be many offers on the table. I think Pat’s might be having a look at the goalkeeper but other than that I think the wages these lads are on will scare off clubs who otherwise might think about signing them.

If Bohs weren’t under an embargo I’d love to see us sign Gamble.[/quote]

sullivan going to the hoops

How good is Gamble, sledge? presume he is one of the best in the league, only ever seen him fleetingly, would he be up to championship or Spl level(outside the old firm)?..

He might be a little bit on the light side, and injury prone, so who knows. But yeah I have always been a massive fan of his, and if Cork had been more stable as a club, himself and Healy could have bulldozed through opposing midfields between now and the end of the season. I’d say he could make it at Championship or SPL but I’m not sure if he’s young enough to tempt clubs to have a punt on him.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Yeah - and if they decide not to? I say this because there aren’t going to be many offers on the table. I think Pat’s might be having a look at the goalkeeper but other than that I think the wages these lads are on will scare off clubs who otherwise might think about signing them.

If Bohs weren’t under an embargo I’d love to see us sign Gamble.[/quote]

The plan is to hold onto as many guys as possible, set them up with handy enough jobs and train semi professionally.
Doubt Gamble will stay, but only him and Healy were on anything near very good wages. Gamble is expected to maybe join Alan Bennett at Brentford.

Scumpot - Junior Championship. Both teams are 2nd teams, so it doesn’t affect anything. This weekend is quitest in club calender generally though.

Sullivan is a handy player alright, will be a success I would think. He’s taken up a full-time job in Dublin so will be part time for Rovers.

& rovers are letting players go as well so wont afect the budget too much

thinly veiled “redundancies at rovers after rogering on real royalties” :smiley:

isnt the humberside royal fete on today? why you posting here & not donning your hat to HRH

what would I know about humberside ?

should you not be celebrating the bologna train bomb ?

[quote=“artfoley”]what would I know about humberside ?

should you not be celebrating the bologna train bomb ?[/quote]

eh, you are a brit from humberside - its in your blood- your as british as thatcher herself

I’m a birt am I ?

asper usual you are wrong on so many accounts, and trying to lie your way out of it, soon people are going to wise up to you pazzi, il duce loving ways, and when they do…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRw67DR-hE

[quote=“artfoley”]I’m a birt am I ?
[/quote]

What’s a birt?

you’ll have to ask NCC

FAO Foley/NCC

Will the two of ye steamers stop hijacking threads, cunts the lot of ye!