Will Obama go down as a massive disappointment?

Return Gaza to Eqypt and parts of the left bank to Jordan. The concept of an independent state of Pelestive is moronic, it’s about as viable as Northern Ireland.

1 Like

It’s about as moronic as an independent state of Israel was 100 years ago.

Old news. That nation state was already fought for and won long ago. It’s the only beacon of democracy in a region of medieval nut jobs.

1 Like

Fought for was it? Cop onto yourself.

What’s so democratic about encroaching upon innocent people’s land and livelihood so you can place people of Jewish faith from around the world on said land?

Are you still drunk?
How was any nation state created other than by encroaching on other peoples land? Do you feel the same outrage about the Neanderthals we displaced?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Stop now.

Your argument in a nutshell is that war to take control of land with a result of transporting people onto said land is ok. Despite every major nation in the world, including the US, signing up to the opposite. You’d have no issue with the Chinese doing this to the US so? Or the Palestinians reversing fortunes by force and doing the same?

betraying Israel?

idiot

2 Likes

The state of Israel was sanctioned by the UN in 1947 and supported by the US, the USSR and the rubble of what was Europe. The only ones opposed to its creation were the aforementioned medieval dwellers

1 Like

Could you possibly construct a sentence (in English preferably) to support your (supposed) argument?
Otherwise leave the discourse to adults.

1 Like

mate,

your trip home was a disaster, your family detests you

now you are arguing against international law

its been a bad christmas

1 Like

My family adore me mate as do all that know me personally

The only ones I have a semblance of a problem with are a few online idiots, strangely enough all of them either from the sewer capital of Ireland or residing in said sewer.

Israel was established under international law, idiot, and has the same right as any nation state to defend itself and protect its interests. In particular against maurading medievals and their simpleton supporters.

2 Likes

Of course the fuckin UN sanctioned it. Were any of those countries going to take in thousands and thousands of homeless Jews? Not on your fucking nelly.
The creation of the state of Israel was the second greatest act of anti-jewry of the 20th centruy.

they re building illegal settlements

thats an act of aggression

The Jews are carrying out genocide

And they agree themselves they would gladly give up some of the disputed lands (Gaza and parts of the West Bank) for a sustainable peaceful solution. The problem is you have rational people on one side of the argument and assorted 7th century barbarians and their couch dwelling urbanite simpleton supporters on the other.

1 Like

I thought you just said you were all for a bit of genocide to save the planet?

Turn on your sarcasm detector, mate… it’s in the settings, top right.

Be fair. There are some whopping cunts on both sides.