Windy down in cork today

[quote=“mickee321”]it was fair foggy tho… that’s what all readers should take from this comprehensive discussion.

Admins lock the thread and ban scumpot for being a mong. No particular reason for this request, he just disgusts me.

thanks[/quote]

Where is the Dunph when you need him

Lost in the fog

:clap:

[quote=“mickee321”]it was fair foggy tho… that’s what all readers should take from this comprehensive discussion.

Admins lock the thread and ban scumpot for being a mong.
He disgusts me.

thanks[/quote]

:smiley:

Admins lock the thread and ban scumpot for being a mong.
He disgusts me.

thanks[/quote]

lie down mickeeyid…you came in like a lion a few months back looking for action and talking tough…now your moaning like bitch…:D:D

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

who the fuck do you think you are pisspot?
you should be grateful people are actually even taking the time out to reply to your posts however retarded they may be.
i said id go easy on you the last few days as like MBB and julio geordinho i presumed you were a handicap who received a welfare check from the state to survive and this was your only form of social interaction with the outside world…

and,. yes before you complain i am personally trying to insult you here

well, the gloves are off now , there’s a big change going to happen around here very soon and you’ll be first to go in the clearout…:guns::guns::guns:

[quote=“mickee321”]who the fuck do you think you are pisspot?
you should be grateful people are actually even taking the time out to reply to your posts however retarded they may be.
i said id go easy on you the last few days as like MBB and julio geordinho i presumed you were a handicap who received on a welfare check from the state to survive and this was your only form of social interaction with the outside world…

and,. yes before you complain i am personally trying to insult you here

well, the gloves are off now , there’s a big change going to happen around here very soon and you’ll be first to go in the clearout…:guns::guns::guns:[/quote]

thats it mickeeyid…time to man up…speaking of retarded posts…i hope you’re not still shouting out to the meditarraenean from the balcony…:rolleyes: it won’t talk back lad…best you’ll get is a wave…ahoy…:guns:

:smiley:

Where is this Mickee bollocks from? Yet another Dublin suburban scobe cunt?

Where is this Mickee bollocks from? Yet another Dublin suburban scobe cunt?[/quote]

id watch my step in castlemartyr if were you…:guns:

glad to hear you made it down in one piece buddy:thumbsup:

thanks mate- surprised the thread turned away from my near death experience to more mundane matters - cheers for bringing it back on topic

glad to see the forum’s number one family live to tell the tale and come out of it stronger :clap::thumbsup:

You’re from an aeronautical background? What, you were conceived on a plane?

:D:D,leave the poor fella alone Fitzy hes likely to be still badly rattled after his near death experience,all joking aside though any announcement made on a plane outside of the standard the tea and coffee are on the way should be greeted with panic and hysteria by passangers,i know 2 fellas flying for Aer Arann, one of em had fuck all co-ordination on the hurling field,how the fuck is he supposed to be trusted to keep a plane in one piece?,NCC had a lucky escape thank god.

Landed into Cork airport from Dublin yesterday myself. But I was asleep on the plane and only woke when we hit the runway. The big question is was myself and NCC on the same flight? Please refer to the things that are wrong thread as I’m going to post up what I had to listen to in Dublin airport yesterday by some stuck up cunt. It wasn’t NCC as he wasn’t speaking Fingalian (posh Malahide Rugger accent)

Cork is always windy what it it being populated by windbags.

Very foggy too