Wine and beef

Forgot Dunph was in France, if it’s anything like Spain then you shouldn’t need to spend anything over a fiver for a decent bottle. At those prices go pick an odd one off the shelf and see if you like it. Spend 10 and it’ll be top notch altogether.

Drinking Wolf Blass Shiraz (Yellow Label) with the dinner here. Thoughts on this one? Wasn’t sure whether to go red or yellow label, yellow was a bit more expensive so opted for that.

In France?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

???

Exactly

Funny enough I’ve seen Wolf Blass on the shelf in a supermarket in France. Gathering dust. Can’t see why you would buy it though over the amazing range of quality French wines you’d have in the same shop. To each their own I suppose.

Who said i am currently in France…

I think that’s what CM was getting at alright Dunph. You’ve a great opportunity to get plenty decent French wine nice and cheap, can’t see why you’d buy anything else while you’re there!

Think that’s what we had on offer for our guests on our wedding day. I wouldn’t have a clue about wine but it did the job that day anyway.

Did your husband pick it?

The Dunph has a few lads dancing to his merry tune here

Yes mate.

Initially he wanted the Merlot but after turning me over and giving me a good seeing to and proceeding to wipe his cock off the bedroom curtain… we agreed on the Shiraz.

That’s great, pal but a simple yes would have done. Just as well he didn’t want a cabernet, you wouldn’t have been able to walk up the aisle.

Are you in Tour Dunph? We’re playing ye tomorrow in football.

Afraid not. U21?

I’m pissed off I didn’t see these two months ago when I had 600 plums. Defintely doing this next year.

[sAHaCvfOOMo[/media]ist=FL8D-4aX1o9sExroSi2YRkcQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAHaCvfOOMo
ist=FL8D-4aX1o9sExroSi2YRkcQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video]([media=youtube)

[_Cr_utYeDXE[/media]eature=relmfu"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cr_utYeDXE
eature=relmfu]([media=youtube)

The wine thread. It didn’t really catch the forums imagination.

Give it time to breathe for fucks sake.

Was overshadowed by the sobriety thread.

The only imbibers on here now are the Becks drinkers like @Bandage[/USER] , the real ale snobs and whatever illegal concoction [USER=246]@Boxtyeater seems to get his hands on every couple of weeks.

It’s a more mature forum now - perhaps there’ll be a bigger thirst for this thread now.