With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Well no because we don’t have any of those buildings.

Sandyford Central started in March 2022 and is about to be completed. That’s exactly what is need right now.

There’s a place for 50 floor buildings but not everywhere yet.

Because Berlin worked out so well.

They’ve built a skyscraper in that time in manc lad.

It takes 3 years to build a 50 floor building unless you are relying on slave labour.

Sure they had that in Ballymun and knocked them all down…

The sad fact is that they only really work if fairly high end. I don’t know why. Be an interesting study for a psychologist

1 Like

Up to 14 stories here

No doubt ABP will hold up the whole show with the linked Goulding’s decision

Developer welcomes Cork City Council decision to grant planning for largest-ever residential scheme

1 Like

Are they all high end in Germany and Austria? Two examples often touted of systems worth copying. No, but what they are is properly regulated, especially regarding noise and waste disposal. That’s how they work, and that’s why they are unpopular or even unworkable in Ireland.

Interesting concept

They don’t say how they take their cut. Good to see some form of innovation in the market anyway

What is it like hire purchase or something for another word?

Whos behind it? Seems like a DoB job at first glace, an offspring of daft?

Seems like you find the property, rent it for a number of years, some of the rent is offset against your ultimate purchase of the unit…but I don’t know any more than what’s on the site…

No idea who is behind it

Sounds great in theory. In practice I’d be wary it’s sub prime lending, no doubt at an extortionate rate

2 Likes

Interesting concept, we will see how it works out. Amazed no one thought of it before. Fuck it im kicking myself now :sweat_smile:

Some sap on RTE shilling for landlords getting his ass handed to him on RTE there.

Anyone with knowledge of Dublin geography, zoning, future development etc

Was looking at map there earlier…there looks to be hundreds of acres of land next to finglas in a place called scribblestown…how come this hasn’t been developed…never even heard it mentioned I don’t think over the years

https://ag.uk.com/professionals/case-studies/scribblestown/

They were starting to build there when I was leaving, and that’s more than a decade ago

1 Like

Draw line through it

1 Like

This is from 2017

submission on draft fingal county development plan 2017-2023

1 Like

I was talking to a fella yesterday who is paying €2350 a month for a two bed house in Mungret :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

fack me…