With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Come on now. Any serious gambler will have had a second current account with a different bank, paypal structure and a skrill account.

1 Like

I’d never use betting online through a bank account. I was about 14 when the last property crisis hit. I wasn’t really thinking about reinvesting. I got approved for a small loan for a car with aib 12 months ago with out a bother. Started to throw some direct debits on my account to show paying back is no trouble but would have no interest in buying a house with mortgage right now.

Very amusing @anon26343222 thinks the next crisis won’t be as bad as the last one. Sounds like a fella mortaged up stupidly and now preying he isn’t in negative equity in the next few months.

:grimacing:

1 Like

Can’t imagine getting the money back off some of your obscure football bets is too easy :sweat_smile:

I’ve a winning bet on a Tennis game that’s being investigated since April 2018. There’s a balance of approx 2k + the proceeds of the bet in the account and I can’t touch it until the investigation is complete.

:joy::joy::joy: I’d be worried they call to my door.

I’m trying to think of the positives and the 2k that I haven’t touched for the last 12 months will be put towards a deposit for a house when I do get it back :smiley:

Have they paid you out?

Due to irregular betting patterns on the tennis match in question it is currently being investigated. Bet is a winner but if they can prove its fixed then worse case scenario is money back. Bet is only worth about 400 euro…

Obviously not if it’s still under investigation.

Hold on if they prove the game is fixed you get the stake back :rofl: would they not query how you came across the info? I presume either way your account is completely closed?

What info? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m confused, why can’t you touch the 2k belonging to you then? that’s obviously unrelated to the bet if it hasn’t been paid out. That’s your money.

Account is suspended until investigation is complete.

tell them you want to withdraw your money from bets that aren’t under investigation. They’ve no right to your money

I might send them a strongly worded email after breakfast.

2k isn’t peanuts kid. I’d get a solicitors letter off… fucking crooks

He was betting on fixed sports knowing they were fixed. You can call bookies crooks for a lot of things but I severely doubt this is one of these occasions. If I have CP I’d politely email them once a month.

You seem to be the one worrying about negative equity you dope, waiting for a crash.

2 Likes