With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

The brothel probably has its own private security, you couldn’t find a safer place to bring up your family. Well done pal.

Colm would only love to pop over for an auld game if only he wasn’t spending every weekend pushing a trolley around Woodies.

1 Like

Junior Division 9 Hurling with Joseph O’Connell’s might be right up his street.

People kinda convince themselves that their situation is the one they wanted. That lass in the article saying she didn’t want a big, spanking, brand new house but would rather her 59 square metre renovated cottage in Ballybough because she wanted something lived in, with character (even though the roof, walls, floors needed replacing). I guess you’d drive yourself demented if you were to dwell on it so maybe she’s right to talk overwhelmingly positively about where she finds herself.

8 Likes

Like those lads that tell you a pub has a great “vibe” after they’ve just been served a pint of piss

Eh?

I’ve edited that post so it now almost makes sense mate

No, the place Shels used to play in, Tolka Park.

She added her own creative flair which resulted in the cheapest looking laminate floors you can buy and she walks 15 mins to a dart in Connolly station through one of the roughest areas of Dublin #livingthedream

the Joeys have shot up the leagues my good man. mid table div 7 now and won back to back junior f and junior e championships

1 Like

100% - i keep telling people my 3 bed semi in meath is a country manor when in reality i live in a virtual council estate overrun by africans and romanians

The Micks hate a visionary.

1 Like

Tim will be seething about this.

You were teetering on 9 there for a while mate

1 Like

https://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/roundup/articles/2020/01/28/4184947-rorys-stories-moves-his-family-into-his-parents-house-to-try-and-save-for-mortgage/

Johnny Ronan should be Housing Minister

Thanks pal.

I heard him on the wireless the other day relating his woes, he’s an entitled fucker.
Renting at €1200 pm for the last eons and can’t afford the newish figures of €16/1700.

Moved back in with parents to steady the ship. Things are different from my parents time type of whinge. You’re right Shithead, interest rates were 14% and upwards. They weren’t faffing around drinking €3 cups of coffee and rejecting red mate either.

Cunt.

10 Likes

He must be making fuck all out of his “comedy” routine.