With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

We’ve already 25 stables.

1 Like

No shame in it . Our lord was born in a stable

1 Like

The stables are for the horses.

You’d get cows in there too

2 Likes

Judging by the testicles they are bulls I’d imagine.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/homes-and-property/the-cost-of-a-dublin-cottage-refurb-we-struggled-with-the-mortgage-lending-rules-1.4138335%3Fmode=amp

Thank Christ it’s not another article about Stoneybatter.

7 Likes

as long as prices keep rising and people keep wanting to buy and rent im ok with it really - as id say are most property owners on here

A cottage in bally focking bough :joy: If the good time’s keep rolling the hipsters will be in Coolock in a couple of years

1 Like

If my maths is correct, they spent 300k for a tiny cottage in one of the roughest parts of town.

That’s a spectacular mugging off.

3 Likes

thats the absolute shithole by dalymount park ?

There is “A real community feel to the place” seemingly. They must have really creative imaginations

yeah - boghead who had been “up in dublin” buys a flat in a tenement building and takes “takes to social media” to put up a picture of him in the local butchers - would he head to The Barn House for a few pints tho? - would he fuck - he’ll be twittering his pals in P Macs about his new community

4 Likes

The look of a man who realises he has spent 300k plus on a 600 square foot cottage in fucking Ballybough to sit on a reupholstered chair from a charity shop in Meath because she’s arty

11 Likes

Still better than a flat next door to a brothel and above a bus depot, well wear @Bandage :+1:

3 Likes

No, above a brothel and beside a bus depot!

5 Likes

Unless they get a few similar mugs to do the same and create a little hipster enclave :sweat_smile:

A stones throw from Croke Park, great bit of buying there.

I’d say Edwina has no interest in the GAA

1 Like