Woeful Journalism

With narcissist in chief Varadkar in charge who fancies himself just as much as Trump

SF and FG have a symbiotic realationship & both know it well . Fighting over the FF carcass

1 Like

The only really Trumpian behaviour I’ve seen in this country was when FF decided that there’d be no Covid outbreaks in Irish schools just because they’d never test there.

1 Like

And when MM denied the banks had been bailed out and said Richard Boyd Barrett’s policies would have caused thousands to emigrate.

3 Likes
1 Like

You have to go behind the paywall to see that. Doyle is full of shit

2 Likes

Fucking Shinners giving it the poor mouth and straight in with their hand out for pay rises. Grrrr

2 Likes

So Outrageously wealthy they don’t even need to be paid for the job. Backed by NY 2000 dollar a plate dinners and UK pensioners.

Sure aren’t they on the average industrial wage.

You’ve the FFG/Blueshirts badly rattled lad.

1 Like

Caroline Flacks death hit me hard says Maria. She has so much in common with her.

2 Likes

Both odious for a start.

Christ. Her only mistake was the Sean o Rourke interview. Not lying, or attempting to defraud and steal from the very population she was supposed to be serving.
@Copper_pipe can I officially nominate Maria Bailey for COTY.
Could you bookmark this article also in evidence.

3 Likes

It’s gas she still suffering injuries 6 years later but expects us all to forget she ran a 5k a mere week after the incident.

The misogyny crew never rest

You’ll have to log it in the appropriate thread.

8 Likes

No harm in asking I suppose. :grin:

2 Likes