Woeful Journalism

Fact-check :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woodward and Bernstein (not sure if alive) must be shitting themselves

3 Likes

In fairness this is vital information for a lot of Team McGregor

1 Like

Conor McGregor fans are very particular about what they put into their bodies.

1 Like

Sure the man himself doesn’t seem to care what he puts into any body.

Conor McGregor would shurely never force anything unwanted into another person’s body.

100% Colombian

Fair trade coffee?

I’m not talking about this one in particular but I find some of those journal fact checks would badly need a fact check themselves.

4 Likes

Some graduate journalist spent up to 5 years in Uni to do a fact check on Conor McGregor rants about medical science :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Take your pick

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/

I wouldn’t have much time for wallace and daly but this shit piece by the inordinately untalented Kathy sheridan is just a nasty shot. Wallace and daly have questions to answer but sheridan ain’t asking them,just taking cheap shots

One wonders if the below is the reason for her ire

" last year they refused to comment on a piece in this paper on the Terhes association and his circle of characters"

Wallace & Daly aren’t national embarrassments at all . They are happy on a gravy train .

No one really cares

1 Like

Classic Art misogyny. Textbook.

Good man, go for the ad hominem rather than deal with the substantive points raised

Classic glas idiocy

Or perhaps you can share a few articles by sheridan which you feel disprove that sheridan is inordinately untalented

1 Like

Sheridan is dead right.

I think Daly got a number 2 or number 3 vote off me in the European elections before she went full mentalist.

She’ll not get so much as a number 15 vote off me ever again.

She and Wallace should fuck off to Russia.

1 Like

she may be right but the pettiness of the article takes away significantly from the message and why i logged it in this thread

He goes around banging out a drum about misogyny. I wonder would the women he seems to have appointed himself as a protector of be impressed with his degrading and sexualised comments he makes about women on here routinely.

Russia? They wouldn’t have that pair of freaks.

They must know something of their buddy who compares the imposition of vaccine mandates to Chinese human rights abuses, where “prisoners’ body parts and organs are taken away from them” (which in view of the pair’s relentless whataboutery regarding human rights abuses in China must strike them as alarming).

The general sentiment is right but this paragraph doesn’t quite make sense (if they equivocate about China it’s more likely that they would be unconcerned about Chinese human rights abuses, not more likely that they would be concerned). It’s not a well-written piece and lacks a real knockout punch.

Who Mick Wallace and Clare Daly choose to associate with is a consideration for Ireland South and Dublin voters. Far from being the brave mavericks in some murderous authoritarian regime, they are a national embarrassment.

This paragraph is also badly written but still correct.

Joe Higgins - a decent man - saw through Daly