Woeful Journalism

Not forced as in by ISIS at gunpoint
But forced now means unable to attend due to hospitalisation for treatment of serious injuries

Editor?

1 Like

Normally I’d blame the editor but I’ve seen who wrote it wouldn’t doesn’t surprise me if he did it himself.

Some article to write such a shitty headline for.

1 Like

Went back and had a look , David Looby , his picture is there too.

I’ll give him a pass but who gave him a job?

Also the picture of Ms Bolger (RIP) in the article is the same as the one posted by the family/undertaker on RIP.ie .
Did the Wexford People / Independent obtain permission to use the photo of the deceased lady?

(As of this morning the article is independent.ie 2nd most read article in 2 days so expect to see more of the talented Mr Looby)

2 Likes

John Bruton highly supports this

1 Like

Holy fuck!

Every Blueshirts wet dream

4 Likes

Sinead thought she was a journo but her masters had other ideas. Just another ball of clickbait
Who would have thunk it

1 Like

The Indo tweet has been sentenced to DELETION

1 Like

Irish Honours list. Once again we try and ape the English. We should go the whole hog and have a referendum to rejoin the UK. Fuck off out of it.

1 Like

When in reality we should be training a squad yearly to assassinate their honours lists recipients

2 Likes

I’d imagine there would be an incredible overlap between the Irish annual honours and COTY.

14 Likes

It’s just the Indo…they have no credibility left. Would pay them a blind bit of notice.

1 Like

100%.A who’s is who of westbrit/Blueshirts.

Sir Paul Hewson.

3 Likes

Sir John Bruton

Sir Aodhan O’Riordain