Woeful Journalism

I suppose he was just looking for that reaction.

Oooh, you’re offended by pictures and links.

Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium

The “toy man” tries to begin his rehabilitation with this piece (proof read by Noel Kelly no doubt), mostly about himself

1 Like

As if he couldn’t be a bigger cunt.

11 Likes

Looking at the responses here there isn’t much ill will towards Tubsy

900k p/a deal on the table from Newstalk for ‘The Toy Man’.

From the Farming Independent

Something a bit creepy about the Independent.ie coverage of the death of the two girls on their way to the debs in Monaghan. e.g. Putting up photos taken minutes before they were involved in a fatal accident.

8 Likes

A feature of the age where they’re straight onto the deceased’s social media. Vulture-like.

2 Likes

agreed

For what? An afternoon show? He’ll hardly tackle the morni g slot? Is P K even retiring?

I can’t remember why now, I’d say to mess with people or because I thought it would be funny.

Classic Hits 4FM first headline of their news earlier today was that the 2 funerals of the dead girls in Clones had been arranged. I don’t know why that is newsworthy to the rest of Ireland. Very voyeuristic and classless if you ask me. Are some weirdos going to attend and need a news bulletin to remind them of the funeral arrangements…

1 Like

I presume they take the same syndicated news broadcasts that a lot of smaller stations use?

No idea, just thought it was a bit of an insensitive lead headline. No issue with reporting the tragic accident when it happened, but for fuck sake, their funeral arrangements should be for the family to know, not a “by the way…” on national radio for some rubberneckers to gatecrash.

1 Like

Didn’t know Cluxton togged for Donegal and Kerry too

1 Like

Its the same with publishing pictures of coffins bring carried and familys grieving.

Zero need for it, leave them to their grief.

I know, I find it awful shite to be reporting on. “But people want to know about it”. They might, but they don’t need to

Would this ever be said about a male adult team?

‘Tried their hearts out’

I’ve often seen/heard it said. Dry your eyes.