That is grade A bullshit.
For the purposes of COTY who wrote it?

See Mickee’s picture above

oh he is an outstanding cunt

2 Likes

Is that a recent article?

Bout 3 weeks ago

1 Like

Christ that’s something else altogether.

There are some flock of absolutely shit rugby correspondents. Kelly and Commisky tied first. Bunched for the minor placings. I couldn’t tell you the last time I read an article by any of the print media rugby guys

1 Like

Brendan Fanning in the Sunday Indo is a decent rugby journalist.

2 Likes

He’s ok. Decent might be a stretch. Doesn’t appear beholden to the IRFU or the coaches in fairness

What about this prize prick?
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSuHyRfbl5OX_eFoydO8Z7dfoawZmhlh4fr5ygp4l8weCYkVW5&reload=on

He’s a harmless misfortune
Landed on his feet somehow. Probably has the best info of any of them with his contacts.

A member of our travelling party gave him a volley of “banter” when he came into the pub we were in Saturday lunchtime with a female friend. Much of the “banter” centred on his homeless look and the fact she was close on a foot taller than him.

The above mentioned member of your travelling party seems like a right gurrier.

cringe

2 Likes

Or a thick cunt. Or both.

I’d never met him before but I’d say simpleton would be a better description than gurrier

He most certainly is not.

Only two British newspapers didn’t mention the conviction of the murderer of Jo Cox on their front pages yesterday - the Financial Times, and what a surprise, the Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail didn’t mention the story until page 30, and this is how they framed it:

Conservative media bias and distortion, how are ya.

3 Likes

Irish Times today. Business section.

Fucking hell.