Woeful Journalism

The Journal says DIT went 6-2 up into the wind, someone made a balls of the cut and paste I’d say

That is correct. I was at the game.

DIT just died away and scored one pt in last 40 mins when ul stood up.

Was Hegarty as good as indicated?

Both hegarty and sheehan were very good when they got a grip after 20 mins. They won ball and drove at dit to pin them back

Damning

8 Likes

They can’t even spell Minister.

Feaarst Minsta innit

Spell it right you cunts

1 Like

:smile: Una is an Amazon queen, a true warrior, no cause too small or tenuous.

What’s wrong with that article?

Some great stuff in the Irish Times today.

Shack is not a verb and Tipperary were not promoted.

1 Like

A letter to the editor is called for

What a prize cunt.

I’d say they were all a bit light headed after the rugby at the weekend.

First world wimmin problems .

Dear Editor,

In reference to the article “Cavan shack off shackles to seize chance and hope” dated 20/03/2017. I wonder, with the Cavan shack off it’s shackles, is Cavan football now a team without foundations?

Yours etc,

Fagan O’Dowd

If Oxegen could have found an act, any act, to not leave them in the shit in 2013 they would have.

It is BS at the loony end of feminism.

If she wants to know why women don’t headline festivals, just look at the genres/types of acts that headline festivals. They are generally instrumental bands at the larger ones and DJs at pill feats like FF. Those aren’t female heavy genres. There is nothing stopping women picking up guitars and the drums in their teens and forming bands but too few do. Beyoncé has been one of the biggest acts in music for years but not that many festival goers want to see her at a festival so she is often a sub main headliner. She can fill Croke Park, and the promoters have no problems with this, but she just an out of this world festival act in comparison to her chart success.

Until more women start bands or become DJs then this isn’t going to change. The promoters have no obligation to provide gender quotas. They sell what they sell, they are many things but talking about sexism here is just pure nonsense.

4 Likes

Would she ever just FOAD already.