Woeful Journalism

:rofl:

get about as much sense out of either!

1 Like

You even didn’t mention the glaring error on the score in the last few lines.

I think there was an error in every line of the piece.

1 Like

What rag is that?

should you ask? Sunday Indo.

1 Like

Low hanging fruit but this is just a a joke altogether.

This McIntyre lad is a fucking embarrassment

Schoolboy error here. This Bolands Mills did not see any action in 1916.

4 Likes

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/roundup/articles/2017/11/15/4148524-100-million-town-centr/

This made me laugh out loud. A small village development by a start-up company being described as a paradigm shift. The “Sylvain (sic) maturity” of the area celebrated. Probably a c&p from the brochure, this guy normally is a good local reporter…

1 Like

www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-16/crime-wave-engulfs-sweden-as-fraud-sexual-offences-reach-record

“The survey contains no answers as to why a certain type of crime increases, and analysis is needed to improve understanding of the reasons for the increase”

Yessss, has there been any shifts in demographics in the past couple of years that correlates with this. Let’s not bother contemplating that, sweep sweep.

2 Likes

FFS. It was even widely pointed out at the time that those buildings had nothing to do with the 1916 rising.
Whatever about the journalist, embarrassing from the editors not to catch that.

Not a headline but I still can’t make sense of the thumbnail on the screen below

While obviously incorrect, they’re not a million miles away from being right. Google have also recently acquired the Treasury Building on Grand Canal St, which is located on the site of the old Boland’s bakery, where Dev fought during the rising.

Barry Egan must have been counting down the days to Katy French’s 10th anniversary.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Limerick Leader making an unintentional pun today.

Following his arrest, Doran made admissions telling gardai he was owed €200 and that he had attacked the victim over the “principal of it”.

1 Like

If they had said he replied with interest then I’d give them serious kudos !

1 Like

Principle

Well done mate