Woof!

Conte is at the Juve game tonight. @Nembo_Kid is Lichtsteiner the biggest cunt in European football?

Paredes goal tonight.

Woof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_OEG1IOAJU

3 Likes

Lovely strike but it loses a point cause of how shit Joe Hart is.

Griezman with a lovely strike to level the game away at Depor.

Torres in a really bad way here now. Got a clatter and landed badly on his head. Players rushed to him and some were crying as he was down, heads in hands. Both sets of players visibly upset. Game stopped about 5 mins and put into ambulance at side of pitch. Into injury time but doubt much will happen after that.

Woof Charlie Daniels :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kevin McCarra is missing again :confused:

WOOF reading here
quality piece tho

FOTF 'miguel" delaney was ensdorsed by joe molloy on OTB tonight for some ludicrous tweet about how after breaking the city scoring record at napoli the other night aguero will give the shirt to his son who is mradonna’s grandson
molloy was oohing and aahing over this little nugget and was then on about some amazing twist in that aguero was dating maradonna’s daughter

this verbage went on for about 10 minutes
how molloy saw the need to reference "miguel’ 's “tweet” was beyond me, i was shocked

the thing is that molloy conducted a brillaint interview with Eoin Hand last night, really it was great stuff, he can go from that level to stooping to this gutter stuff too often unfortunatly

1 Like

Aguero is not dating Diego’s daughter.

Yeah I enjoyed the Eoin Hand interview a good listen. A real foorball man though, that’s the difference. Must get the book.

I am currently reading it and it is decent so far . The story of 1982 tour to South America is particularly interesting .

The departure from Limerick gets a small enough mention .

the bit about the him asking the FAI could his Mrs. come with the team to cook the food for the game vs the USSR was good
ireland had some team back then, he was particually seething over the refeeeing decisions in a game vs belgium in an 82 or 86 WC qualifier

There are a few subtle digs at a former manager of Leeds United.

ah sure how would you expect them to keep up, they only split up 4 years ago.

Does Molloy know that Messi is the godfather of the now 7 year old grandson of Maradona? He’d wet himself over that.

Messi made a lovely video for Kun on the occasion of his breaking of the Man City goalscoring record. You could see how much it meant to Aguero. I got the impression the rambling messages left by Liam and Noel didn’t really move him as much.

Griezmann. Putting the Woof! in Atleti Woof!

WOOF

1 Like

Was watching the highlights of the 5th one day between nz and england. Johnny bairstowe made a catch on the boundary which is still hard to credit. Like that Joe canning goal 2 years ago that you couldn’t quite make out live what happened.