Woof!

Going to see a “totally football” podcast in Vicar Street on 19.3

Woof

#acjimbo

Is this the one Pat Nevin is DJing at? :laughing:

Yeah . I’m curious about that part of the show.But it’s AC Jimbo…

I watched the entirety of a 27 minute interview between “Joe Molly” and James Richardson, conducted via Skype, on the Off the Ball AM Youtube channel while lying in bed at approximately 8:30am this morning.

#bowwow
#ruffruff

Joe Molloy is a clown.
AC Jimbo deserves better than him.

As far as I can recall (from booking) James Horncastle and Jules Lauren will be in Dublin as well

Woof

Anyone hear goalszo podcast on totally football about upcoming Maradona documentary.
Sounds fantastic

Doc is made by same man who made Senna doc

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.givemesport.com/1272382-jonny-bairstows-brilliant-catch-on-the-boundary-during-fifth-odi-vs-new-zealand%3Famp

Finally you stupid cnut.

What are you drinking tonight?

Wine.

Label?

Wine Society’s exhibition rioja.
Started out nice. Got a bit bitter towards the end. We did that together the wine and I.

1 Like

The day has arrived. @Ralphie et al have paid money to hear James Horncastle talk about Serie A and to listen to a Pat Nevin DJ set.

Woof!

An enjoying evening, could have done with a bit less of Pat Nevin talking (didn’t realize both his parents were from Ireland).

James Horncastles hair is amazing.

I got my days wrong. I thought it was tonight?

What did Pat Nevin include in his DJ set?

The Cocteau Twins?
The Blue Nile?
The Jesus and Mary Chain?
Simple Minds surely?

Was there much C86 stuff in there?

Was last night unless they are going 2 nights

Modest Mouse
Pixies

Question from the floor. Pats favorite irish band of 80s/90s?

MBV was Pats answer

1 Like

Someone who would pay money to question Pat Nevin about his musical tastes should be closely monitored by the likes of the Gardai, Army, Facebook and Cambridge Analytica.

5 Likes

How much were the tickets for this?