Wordle

Can we keep the Worldle to here. The Word of the day is a place of learning.

1 Like

Signing in

Wordle 201 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I had no idea what was going on for the first couple of lines

Wordle 201 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Looks like I win again today

Screenshot_20220106-122018_WhatsApp

Wordle 201 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Wordle 201 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Got very lucky

Give it a week and we’ll have all moved onto something else

7 Likes

Interesting game,
My first ever effort

Why did I choose windy to start?

Oirish soccer fans are de best in de Wordled

7 Likes

I see - you went straight from having two letters and one in the wrong placeto getting the word in its entirety. :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Thanks for ruining it for everyone else for today!

6 Likes

Windy
Cunts

1 Like

Gave it a go for the first time there now, handy auld game

11 Likes

Is there only one in the whole world :open_mouth:
Sorry.

@Fagan_ODowd id say there’s not many words that would have fit, it was the only one I could come up with,
Do you think I cheated?
The L had to be last.

-AN-L
Couldn’t be Canal, couldn’t have an E

Yeah its the same word for everyone each day.

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting that at all. No need to be so defensive. It was a great effort for your first go.

1 Like

Sorry about that so, assumed there was millions :slightly_smiling_face:

Wallow in the habitual, the banal

I was only reading Soundings there a while back after Thomas Kinsella died, I was never gone on that one, and I liked Kavanagh

1 Like

You cheated.