Mugged off.

Humberside slaphead.

Hun.

He wouldn’t hurl spuds to ducks.

1 Like

friend of the forum

FFS sake.

RATTLED

I’ve started saying mugged off a lot lately in real life.

Seething
Cunt

FAO of at @ChocolateMice

GFYC

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1002602, member: 332”]I’ve started saying mugged off a lot lately in real life.

Seething
Cunt[/QUOTE]
mugged off

or

mugged off good and proper

LOL

YOLO

ROFL

fixie

TFK is ahead of the curve on that one mate

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1002605, member: 2272”]mugged off

or

mugged off good and proper[/QUOTE]

It depends on whether someones been simply mugged off, or mugged off good and proper.

Mong is a widely used term of personal dislike towards a third party in Galway City pal.

I find myself calling people quislings away from the internet lately. Bringing bemused looks from some uneducated cunts.

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1002620, member: 1406”]Mong is a widely used term of personal dislike towards a third party in Galway City pal.

I find myself calling people quislings away from the internet lately. Bringing bemused looks from some uneducated cunts.[/QUOTE]

Mong would have been a big insult back when I was a young lad in West Limerick. It has faded out of fashion now a bit, but you’d here it the odd time.
Think I posted it here before but it comes from Mongoloid which was a term for people with down syndrome due to their Mongolian like appearance.

1 Like

I nearly called a fella a forelock tugger the other day. Don’t know how I would have explained that.

Traditionally, the working classes tugged their forelock to show respect to the upper classes, a bit like saying, ‘Gor bless you, sir,’ but visible as the exalted personage passes. It can now only be used in an ironic sense, as here: those who tug their forelock are those who say ‘yes sir, of course sir’ to the political master.