Words/Phrases that are overused on TFK

huh?..

:smiley: and :rolleyes:

Way too much of this.

GGA
rogbee
idiotball

Frank Lohan

Fuck it. I don’t agree with the gist of this thread. Idiotball, rogbee, stick hurling, muldoon, slurp etc all part of the character of the site, no more than the phrases and words you’re mates would use and nobody else would know what ye’re on about. It’s all that shite that makes you feel at home.

Bender

Agreed…wahey slurp slurp is a classic.

Who’s doing all the messing?

“Rape” was something overused but ever since the demise of the dungeon it seems to be dying out a bit thnak god.

Opera House.

its like a mickey measuring contest on the other thread.

who gives a fuck what kind of a parish hall you cunts have?

[quote=“HBV*”]Opera House.

who gives a fuck what kind of a parish hall you cunts have?[/quote]

Cracking shout. Opera House should never be used in here.

[quote=“HBV*”]Opera House.

who gives a fuck what kind of a parish hall you cunts have?[/quote]

At the start of one of the Christy Moores songs he’s on about playin in Wexford and he states:

“Opera house? Huh? A dangerous name to give 4 walls and a ceiling”

[quote=“The Runt”]At the start of one of the Christy Moores songs he’s on about playin in Wexford and he states:

“Opera house? Huh? A dangerous name to give 4 walls and a ceiling”[/quote]

Christ, I think it was tipptops* who said to dubliner2 when he joined here solely to post a thread abusing tt* that it was great having him somebody ‘dancing for him’.

Gas.

Wexford Opera House home of Wexford Festival Opera. There, I said it - now please continue! :wink:

Thought i’d just throw Limerick into the ring there…

Four 3rd level institutions…

Have hosted great international teams in Rugby such as N.Zealand, Australia etc

Have been awarded the opening game of this years International rules along with Irish international soccer matces.

World renowned greats such as Elton John and Rod Stewart are set to play Thomond park this summer…

But the real hammer on the head that lets you know you are living in a great Urban centre is the crime rate. Up there with the greats like NY and London etc

Kilkenny has the Cats Laugh Comedy Festival, an Arts Festival, a fantastic example of a Norman Castle, a medieval heritage and a county ground that is getting a new covered stand at the country end. The said same ground has held concerts for such greats as Dolly Parton and Bob Dylan (in that order).

Not to mention a population (albeit small) of outstanding GAA men/women (3 Leinster Senior Football championships to mention but a few of the county’s honours). The said population would also have a proud love of its boarders, from Clogh to Ferrybank (inclusive) and a history of small bladders.

Fook. This astute observation will make me reassess my own viewpoint on Limerick - there are very strong urban credentials in that paragraph.

Its a city too, isn’t Wexford just like Waterford, ie, a town?

yeah, but wexford is the capital of the south east with no major cities in the area to be crowned as such

The South East needed a Capital? Aren’t all Wexicans enamoured by Dublin, the real Capital?