Words/Phrases that are overused on TFK

its as close to Cork, so better to try make ourselves enamoured to Dublin rather than there.

Why want to suck up to either?

in case we get lumbered in with Cork. better to distance ourselves from it altogether.

What the fuck? Did the over-used phrases thread somehow get merged with the opera house thread?

the cultured wexfordians seem quick to defend the opera house, even when it is not being shelled

They prefer to be called Wexicans.

There actually isn’t a dedicated Opera thread. Surprised the Wexicans haven’t set one up to keep themselves abreast of up coming events.

thats a good idea alright Runt. I’ll let our administrator maybe dedicate a slot on the home page for it.

78a…

“thinly veiled”

thickly veiled ‘I dont like thinly veiled’

Yeah it has been played out.

foleys favourite

“fixed that for you”

[quote=“Fran”]foleys favourite

“fixed that for you”[/QUOTE]

Quoting people’s posts and changing the text is pretty rubbish in my opinion. *

• Waiting for this post to be quoted and amended.

especially in the weekend past it ws way over used

“Munster”.

Only people from Munster should be allowed to type in the word. Lesser folk should have to ask permission from Munster people before using the word.
The way I see it there are too many people here using the word Munster without showing the full respect.
On the other hand, words such as Leinster, once-off, right place right time, Ladyboys and fluke are fine to be used.

Yours in red army worship,
GSH.

You right, the Munster word is way overused. It doesn’t really deserve as much airtime

jog on…

especially people not using it in the right context

[quote=“Bandage”]Quoting people’s posts and changing the text is pretty rubbish in my opinion. *

• Waiting for this post to be quoted and amended.[/QUOTE]

yeah this pisses me off, come on lads show some imagination

Why the fuck don’t you.